Sub Q injections quit working

Buy Lab Tests Online

MR BACKHAND

Hi I have been on trt for several years and injecting Sub Q for 2 years and kept my test between 700-800. It all of a sudden quit working. I have continued sub Q and nothing has changed. I have tried 2 different fresh vials from Walgreens and different locations with no results.
Has anybody heard of this before? Why would it just quit after working for over 2 years.
Im injecting 0.5 Ml twice a week test cyp
Thanks everyone

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jat9272

Hi I have been on trt for several years and injecting Sub Q for 2 years and kept my test between 700-800. It all of a sudden quit working. I have continued sub Q and nothing has changed. I have tried 2 different fresh vials from Walgreens and different locations with no results.
Has anybody heard of this before? Why would it just quit after working for over 2 years.
Thanks everyone
Hi
For a year I lived in Mexico and bought my Tcyp from a mexican company…All vials packaged labeled Watson brand looked completely authentic. Checking my T levels showed my vials were supplying mee with T. Started my last vial and after weeks and testing my levels had dropped to 170! I inject subq daily. About 200mg weekly. Average blood levels 900.
This new vial stunned me.
so I went through MaleExcel and using the supplied Tcyp, my levels have returned to normal.
I can’t believe your injection procedure could result in inactivity. We can’t know the level of counterfeit products that have entered supply chains.
Compounding pharmacies start with powered T that has had quality assurances and evidence of authenticity tests. Yes they could then provide you with a poor product but other than error, why would they? Your own blood tests would show their failure.
It would be interesting to see how your Walgreen vials would test
Thanks for reading hope not too confusing,
John Thompson,RPh

MR BACKHAND

How much of a decrease are your new blood test results showing?
600+ decrease. I went from 770 to 157.
I got a new vial of Test today from Costco pharmacy. I injected 2 ml in the muscle this time. If that does not raise my levels then there is something very wrong. I will get labs done Monday and update.

Vince

Super Moderator
600+ decrease. I went from 770 to 157.
I got a new vial of Test today from Costco pharmacy. I injected 2 ml in the muscle this time. If that does not raise my levels then there is something very wrong. I will get labs done Monday and update.
Monday? That's not enough time for labs. Wait at least 6 weeks, I'm sure this vial is good.

You should know if it's working, by your first injection. If you don't, then why are you on trt.

MR BACKHAND

Monday? That's not enough time for labs. Wait at least 6 weeks, I'm sure this vial is good.

You should know if it's working, by your first injection. If you don't, then why are you on trt.
I have lab work already scheduled for other health issues. I figured why not get them checked while I’m there then check again in 6 weeks?

bixt

Its unlikely that two different new genuine pharma vials are bunk.

I would be really interested with the results if you tried doing IM with those same vials. Can you please try this?

This experiment would be very appreciated by a lot of members. The data gained would be invaluable. (Do it shallow with a 1/2inch 29g insulin needle in the upper outer thighs\delts which is painless.)

ivkonst2017

Thanks everyone
Something similar happened to me and thats why I will continue to repeat sub q is unreliable method of administration. My test dropped from 1300 to 700-800 on the same dose.
Since then Im doing IM and no such anomalies have happened. I would never again try sub q nor advice anyone to do sub q testosterone injections.

bixt

Something similar happened to me and thats why I will continue to repeat sub q is unreliable method of administration. My test dropped from 1300 to 700-800 on the same dose.

Good post, thanks for confirming! Im hoping the OP can also corroborate.

Sadly every time this issue is observed - and the reported sample is large now - a really stubborn member called @madman persistently argues against it.

madman

Super Moderator

Sadly every time this issue is observed - and the reported sample is large now - a really stubborn member called @madman persistently argues against it.

You still caught up on that bullshit?

No one ever stated that some may not do well on sub-q injections.....I stated that it is far from common especially when it comes to absorption of T/effectiveness.

For most, there should be no difference in the effectiveness let alone absorption of esterified T!

The reported sample is large now.....do you really think those that lurk on the forums represent most men on trt.....LMFAO!

My reply to you in numerous threads:

Regarding the absorption/effectiveness of T should be no difference between sub-q vs IM mind you there are some men who do not feel well-injecting sub-q let alone claim they hit much lower numbers but I would be suspect in most cases unless they are :

*following the same protocol (dose T/injection frequency)

*staying consistent and waiting the full 4-6 weeks for blood levels to stabilize

*getting blood work done at 6 weeks

*using the same lab, same assays (most accurate), and testing at the true trough.

Only when the above steps have been followed and labs from the sub-q and IM protocol can be fairly compared then one can truly state such!

Top it all off that the OP stated.....Hi I have been on trt for several years and injecting Sub Q for 2 years and kept my test between 700-800. It all of a sudden quit working.

Give your head a f**kin shake!

madman

Super Moderator

post #143

Where were you on July 10.....no response?

Jump the gun now because of a new member stating that injecting sub-q all of a sudden stopped working 2 years later.

2 years in on trt and he never had an issue!

Let me guess.....injecting sub-q is inferior to IM.....LMFAO!

madman

Super Moderator
Since then Im doing IM and no such anomalies have happened. I would never again try sub q nor advice anyone to do sub q testosterone injections.

thats why I will continue to repeat sub q is unreliable method of administration

For some.....sure!

I would never again try sub q nor advice anyone to do sub q testosterone injections.

Piss poor advice!

ivkonst2017

thats why I will continue to repeat sub q is unreliable method of administration

For some.....sure!

I would never again try sub q nor advice anyone to do sub q testosterone injections.

Piss poor advice!

Well let me rephrase it this way... I woudnt encourage anyone starting TRT on sub q, if he is already optimised on IM and has a working protocol to return to why not try it.

But as you see Im not the only one for whom this has happened and nor are my friends I know in peraon. No matter what the studies say we see sub q doesnt work for everyone(for some do I agree) while IM works for everyone.

ivkonst2017

I dont understand what is so difficult to accept - subq works well for some, for some it doesnt. Why - nobody knows for sure. IM works for everyone.

One of my closest friends who is also on TRT - on 200mg sub q he barely managed to touch 900 total t, I was persuading him one year to try IM. He finally decided and boom, his test doesnt fall below 1400(same dose). Even on sub q he injected sustanon daily, while on IM he does cypionate twice a week and we know many people would have higher dose on more often injections. And the 1400 on IM is on trough of course...

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... IM works for everyone.
No, it doesn't. Having every injection site feel like the aftermath of a boxer's punch doesn't work for me.

A few dubious anecdotes should not dissuade the average guy on TRT from using subcutaneous injections, which are proven to be as effective as IM, and which spare one's muscles from a lifetime of punctures.

ivkonst2017

which are proven to be as effective as IM,
The reality is very different than that for many people and sorry nobody can convince my otherwise since what Ive seen in myself and other people

IM will undoubtedly create a sensible serum concentrations in you, while sub q will not dot hat for me

ivkonst2017

It's far from clear what SC does for you since you haven't done the rigorous testing needed to see where the supposedly missing testosterone is going.
The testing Ive done is absolutely rigorous and clear - sub q was causing absurdly low levels of serum concentrations in me, my friends, Im 150 percent sure in that and I would bet all my material assets on that

The only thing Im not sure is why, but I dont care

Cataceous

Super Moderator
The testing Ive done is absolutely rigorous and clear - sub q was causing absurdly low levels of serum concentrations in me, my friends, Im 150 percent sure in that and I would bet all my material assets on that
We've been through this before. If you want any credibility in contradicting legitimate studies then you must measure the areas under the curves, not to mention demonstrate that you've eliminated all the other confounding variables, such as SHBG changes, injection site leakage, etc. Anything else falls well short of being "rigorous and clear". Which is more likely: You've stumbled across some heretofore undiscovered bizarre medical phenomenon, or you simply jumped to the wrong conclusion based on very limited data?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me