Buy Lab Tests Online

jessie02

I inject both T and HCG Sub-Q. My question is, as long as it’s going into subcutaneous tissue does it really matter where it goes? Stomach fat injections always hurt and leave welts and sometimes bruises.. not much of it there maybe, so always do a SubQ glute injection. Will that make a difference?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I really like using the love handles. You should try it. I get no welts. Once in a great while I'll get a bruise, but it's rare.

Willyt

I was having similar problems and then learned some good tips on this thread

Anonymon

Another vote for the love handle / hip area. Every once in a while you’ll get a bump or a little blood, but it’s rare. Half the time I can’t even tell the syringe has gone in unless I look. I’ve done it on the same side for years and you can’t even tell I inject anything there.

One tip: inject very slowly. The slower you go, the less likely you’ll get a bump or bruise. If the syringe only has a small amount then that matters less—as in .2-3ml total—but if you mix things it adds up quickly. I inject daily, and use test, hCG, HGH, BPC, and at times things like B12 mixes or L-Carnitine. It adds up quick depending on the day and what’s in there, and I’ll regularly hit the .5-.6ml mark. If I inject that all at once quickly, I’m bump city. Slowing it down and there’s no issue.

Willyt

Do yo
Another vote for the love handle / hip area. Every once in a while you’ll get a bump or a little blood, but it’s rare. Half the time I can’t even tell the syringe has gone in unless I look. I’ve done it on the same side for years and you can’t even tell I inject anything there.

One tip: inject very slowly. The slower you go, the less likely you’ll get a bump or bruise. If the syringe only has a small amount then that matters less—as in .2-3ml total—but if you mix things it adds up quickly. I inject daily, and use test, hCG, HGH, BPC, and at times things like B12 mixes or L-Carnitine. It adds up quick depending on the day and what’s in there, and I’ll regularly hit the .5-.6ml mark. If I inject that all at once quickly, I’m bump city. Slowing it down and there’s no issue.
do you backfill syringe with everything listed?

Anonymon

Do yo

do you backfill syringe with everything listed?
If you mean all in the same syringe, yes, though I’d have different things on different days. If you mean have them all preloaded in the fridge or something, no, if only so I don’t have a bunch of syringes laying in the fridge and have to explain that to somebody over some vials or boxes of vials, and because it’d make it harder for me to change my mind on things if I had a week’s worth in advanced already locked in. Might in the future preload them all in the fridge though in a container. Doesn’t take long to load it all, only a minute or so. Liquids come out in seconds.

Right now some days will have .1-.14 test, .2 HGH, .2-.35 B12 and other mix, and .1-2 BPC-157. On other days I’ll have .1-.14 test, .4 HCG, and .1-.2 BPC-157. I try to have .5-.6ml be the max injection at once to avoid bumps, and that’s on average what I inject daily SubQ. The variability listed comes from me sometimes mixing different concentrations of things from different venders, aside from the test which comes premade in oil. All of this is from a doctor and a pharmacy but the HGH and BPC because the prices there were insane by comparison. I’ve been switching to BPC-157 ARG sublingual tabs though for now, so that brings the syringe down .1-2. After a few months I’ll be changing the HGH for an HGH peptide mix once I’m out of HGH because my doctor’s price on HGH peptide mixes have become very reasonable. Used to be $300-400 a month, now it’s a little more than that price for 3-6 months, depending on what I get, which was around my price for UGL HGH.

Main thing is making sure the pressure in the vials is even so they don’t push out or pull in the syringe on their own, having the oil based things have a bunch of air pressure in them so they don’t take all day to flow out, and putting the oil based things in last so they’ll sit on the top and be easier to account for and adjust after drawing out. I don’t recommend loading everything together at first though until you’ve dialed in your test and other doses. Then you can combine after once you’re comfortable with the total amounts. Also best not to start off with everything, but one compound at a time, though I began test with hCG together.

Might sound like a lot but it’ll take a minute or two a day. Going forward when I run out of the B12 and Carnitine mixes I’ll probably stop using those as I didn’t feel like I got anything out of them, but we’ll see how I feel.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
This is what I use for both hCG and testosterone. No redness, no bumps, no irritation.
Slide102.JPG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching