Sub Cuetaneous Transition

Buy Lab Tests Online

TDM812

I have been battling high estrogen, for a few months. After posting my challenges on here, I received great advice - split my dose of 140 weekly, in 2 - 70 mg doses. I started out by doing .35 dex at injection time and I tanked, went to .25 tanked, so this week I didn’t take any with injections and my nighttime erections came back sostring they put a California Redwood to shame. So, I think my estrogen mystery has been solved. Now my problem is fatigue, weak, and I have “snapped” a couple times over stupid stuff. I had labs pulled on Thursday, but I won’t get results until next week. Anyone care to hazard a guess as to what the problem is now? I made the sub q split about 3 weeks ago.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

.35 and .25 doses are hefty. I respond better to smaller dosing across the board, am doing 0.0625mg (1/16mg) anastrozole along with T cyp 24mg and HCG 260iu all EOD

madman

Super Moderator
I have been battling high estrogen, for a few months. After posting my challenges on here, I received great advice - split my dose of 140 weekly, in 2 - 70 mg doses. I started out by doing .35 dex at injection time and I tanked, went to .25 tanked, so this week I didn’t take any with injections and my nighttime erections came back sostring they put a California Redwood to shame. So, I think my estrogen mystery has been solved. Now my problem is fatigue, weak, and I have “snapped” a couple times over stupid stuff. I had labs pulled on Thursday, but I won’t get results until next week. Anyone care to hazard a guess as to what the problem is now? I made the sub q split about 3 weeks ago.

You need labs posted for anyone to even know where your TT/FT and e2 (sensitive assay) levels sit on such a protocol.

What are your SHBG levels?

Vince

Super Moderator
Good call - I will pull my last labs. How long does it take to adjust/stabilize when switching to split dose ?
Your levels should stabilize in 6 weeks after adjusting protocol. I like to wait 12 weeks, it takes me that long before I can feel the difference.

You're taking to big of a swing at too many things to know whats going on, splitting dose, taking .35 and then .25mg, you've done too much at one-time and all this speculation isn't helpful to you or any one else that is reading it. You need to follow the advice that was given to you...6 weeks and stop playing with your doses and frequency.

Vince

Super Moderator
You're taking to big of a swing at too many things to know whats going on, splitting dose, taking .35 and then .25mg, you've done too much at one-time and all this speculation isn't helpful to you or any one else that is reading it. You need to follow the advice that was given to you...6 weeks and stop playing with your doses and frequency.
Yep Vince Carter is right. Take it slow, like so many member say. Trt is a marathon, not a Sprint.

TDM812

I received partial labs today:

Quest Diagnostics
1.61 Free
776 Total
18 Estradiol

This was exactly 3 days after my last .70 injection, and .35 adex. At the time of lab work I have been on .7 x2 weekly for about 3 weeks.

Looks like a pretty big drop in test free/total. Wouldn’t this cause fatigue, weakness, etc.?

Labs prior to this on a 140mg 1 time weekly:
2.01 free
1203 total
<15 estradiol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel