Study shows same estradiol reduction by 1 mg versus 0.5 mg anastrozole in young men

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
It superficially appears to be pretty close, with similar estradiol results for each dose, but the 1 mg dose is more effective. This is obscured by the fact that these men have functional HPTAs, so they produce more testosterone in response to the impairment of estradiol production. The T/E2 ratio is 30% larger in those given the higher dose.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
For me, this is the most interesting paragraph

"The fact that we did not observe any detectable change in whole body protein kinetics or body composition despite the reciprocal increase in testosterone concentrations observed with anastrozole is also interesting. It is possible that this degree of increase in circulating androgens is not enough to see a change in protein kinetics and body composition with the metabolic tools of study used here. In the two models we used to show substantial anabolic effects of testosterone on whole body protein pools, the changes in testosterone concentrations were more profound than those observed here. In boys treated with testosterone (2) the testosterone concentration changed from 14 to 831 ng/dL, and in the young men rendered hypogonadal with Lupron (1) the decrease in testosterone concentrations was from 536 to 36 ng/dL, a 15- to 60-fold difference in concentrations, instead of the 1.5-fold difference observed here. Alternatively, the data could be interpreted to indicate that estrogen is necessary for the full anabolic effect of testosterone to be observed in the male. This requires further study. "

It supports something we have discussed before:

The Benefits of Estrogen in BodyBuilding

xqfq

They're not on TRT, so their HPTA is intact. Thus AI lowers E2 -> hypothalamus senses less E2 -> more LH, FSH released -> more T/E2 produced.

gilmar

the study says it reduces 50% of estradiol. what the difference E2 is E2. because in practice I see many people reducing estradiol even with high doses of testo

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me