Struggling with my TRT ..advice or insight plz

Buy Lab Tests Online

lsr75

Whats up everyone..
Its been awhile since i last posted..so i started a new thread..because alot has changed... I will try my best to be clear and i really appreciate any insight..

43 yrs
145 lbs very lean and fit..crossfit type training 4-5 days a week and i eat very clean..

Started trt june 2017
100mg cream plus 250 iu hcg twice a week..never felt good on cream ..hated putting it on everyday...

Dec 2017 started Test C injections
75 mg a week total divided into 2 injections
250 iu hcg x 2 week..

Felt like crap on this dose..lots of sides..dry scalp..eczema..anxiety..just felt crazy..
Had labs done on..

Feb 16 2018
Protocol 75mg test C + 250iu hcg x 2 week
Labs.
Estradiol. 115 pmol/L. Range. 19.7 - 242
Test. 41.6 nmol\L. Range. 8.4 - 28.7

Test was very high..i was excited cause i though i found the problem..
So i dropped my T dose from 75mg a week to 60mg a week..
After dropping my dose some of the sides got better but not all..after 6 weeks i had labs done again.

March 29th 2018
Protocol. 60mg test C a week + 250iu hcg x2 week.
Labs.
Estradiol. 107 pmol\L. Range 40 - 162
Shbg. 52.6 nmol\L. Range. 13.5 - 71
Total T. 32.2 nmol\L. Range. 8 - 32
Bio T. 5.49 nmol\L. Range. 2.5 - 10

Once again my total T is very high even thou i am on a very low dose...so i dropped my dose to and this brings me to where i am now...

My current Protocol...
50mg test C a week divided into 2 injections and 250iu hcg x 2 a week..

Alot of the sides have cleared up..my scalp is good again ..eczema is gone.. I have alot of energy and my recovery from training is great..but thats about where the benifits stop..
Negative sides are:
Hard to eat...
Kinda hyper..maniac..anxiety..

Testicles have gotten much smaller even on hcg..

Morining wood comes and goes..libido comes and goes...erections are hard but small..very weird..

I have good energy but very moody..edgy..not social at all..

So at this point i am kinda lost...
Could my dose still be to high ? Everytime i ve lowered it .. The sides have gotten less..maybe i should drop to 40mg a week? But that seems so low?

What to do about the hcg? I ve tried 100 iu daily..i felt nothing.. 150 iu daily and felt nothing... 250iu 2 x week..nothing... I mean i feel it..it jacks up my T forsure..but my balls are getting smaller and i dont have any well being like everyone says..maybe it boosts my libido a bit but i also feel it jacks up my anxiety..
One thing is i read Dr John say to inject hcg the day before your T shoot.. I have always done same day...can that make a big difference?

I feel like i am only gonna give this a few more months at most...i cant take the ups and downs anymore...

My next steps..
Stop the hcg for a few weeks and see if anything gets better or worse..

After that.. Try higher hcg doses 400- 500iu twice a week ..this time the day before injection...why?.. Cause Dr Saya has said he feels guys with atrophy need higher doses... But i might drop my T injection a bit as to compensate for the increase in HCG..

After that it will be clomid for me and hope for the best...this is turing out to be a nightmare..

Any insight would me much appreciated.. I hope its not to confusing of a read..

Thx all

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Many guys don't like HCG and if you're not tolerating it, drop it. And to add, if you think there's some Testosterone gain to be had with HCG that would be very small, almost insignificant especially if you're primary Hypogonadal, (as most every guy is,problem being the testes), no amount of HCG is going to overcome that.

Too much HCG, too, spurs a lot of E conversion in the testes, another reason it (can) cause guys problems.

I'd drop the HCG entirely and maintain the Cyp dose.

Youre also getting the wrong E testing...notice in both Feb and Mar, different lab ranges even. Men should only ever be using one test: (Ultra) Sensitive LC/MS/MS

mooseman109

I would say most responses here will ask for free T numbers, which are really what makes you feel better and sensitive estrogen test, as VC just did. HCG did nothing for me except contribute to a rise in estrogen, not bad, but an increase. DHEA put me over the top re estrogen.
When my estrogen gets too high I have anxiety issues, so maybe it could be the same for you, that is a side effect.

lsr75

Thx for the responses everyone...
I live in Canada so no sensitive e2 test here..but i ve had many e2 test over the past and the e2 is high as compared to before trt..its like double..

In my original post i mentioned that i started on cream in June 2017 then swicted to injections in Dec 2017... I actually stopped the cream in Nov and for a whole month before i just did the hcg 250 ui 2 x week.. I just wanted to see how i feel on just hcg before i started the T again... And after a month i had labs done ..

My labs on 250 iu hcg 2 x week
Estradiol. 115 pmol/L. Range 40 - 162
Test. 23 nmol\L. Range 8 - 32
Bio T. 3.1 nmol \ L. Range 2.5 - 10

So as my labs read.. I would say that hcg is simulating my test alot...after 1 month of no cream and just hcg for my total T to be 23 seems like a alot...and it all makes sence..cause i felt not to bad on just hcg as far as mood and libido..but i was really tired and weak.. If you look my free T is very low and my estradiol is high...almost the same numbers as before i started trt.. Mid total T ..low free T ..mid to high estradiol.. With low lh and fsh...ok libido but tired depressed and weak.

I seem very sensitive to everything...maybe something like daily 50iu hcg would be good or like 1 x 250 iu shot a week...
I hate the hcg but i am worried my already small balls will get even smaller...

Just as an aside my balls are much better in appearance when my E is lower. When my E was very high around 88 my balls were tight to the body, not so much now.

You can't hang your hat on HCG and Total T which is what you'r elooking at when you should be looking at your Free T...see how low that is? That's what matters...Total T is a rather useless test IMHO. And then look at how high you're E is...you still going to tell us that HCG is working for you? Remember Total T is mostly bound up by SHBG and useless in the body thats why Total T is a pretty useless thing to look at. I can tell your SHBG is very high by how little Free T you have compared to Total.

lsr75

Just as an aside my balls are much better in appearance when my E is lower. When my E was very high around 88 my balls were tight to the body, not so much now.

You can't hang your hat on HCG and Total T which is what you'r elooking at when you should be looking at your Free T...see how low that is? That's what matters...Total T is a rather useless test IMHO. And then look at how high you're E is...you still going to tell us that HCG is working for you? Remember Total T is mostly bound up by SHBG and useless in the body thats why Total T is a pretty useless thing to look at. I can tell your SHBG is very high by how little Free T you have compared to Total.
Its hard to get labs in Canada and sometimes they wont test Free T if your total T is high enough..stupud i know...
Vince you make a good case to drop the hcg.. I think i will drop it for a few weeks and see how i feel...
So if i did decide to come if trt ...would i even want to use hcg as part of my restart since i doesnt agree with me?
Restart protocol that i ve seen.. Is 250iu hcg EOD for 2-3 weeks then clomid for 90 days... Wouldnt the hcg just jack up my E while i am waiting for the test C to clear..

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me