Struggling with differentiating btw high and low estrogen

Buy Lab Tests Online

jt1979

Hey folks, I have been on trt for a couple of years. My current protocol is .30ml of 200mg test E3D. I have recently dropped HCG because I have been struggling with highs and Lows and I am experimenting without using hcg.

One symptom that I am struggling with is a sudden loss of muscle density. I will wake up on occasion where it looks like all of the water has shifted out of my muscles and has been displaced to subcutaneous water. My latest labs for the exact day that this symptom began was

Estrodoil - 23 on the ultra sensitive test

Free testosterone- 26 with the top range of 29

Total test 995

Shbg 46 - which is high by about 10 points than what is usually is.

The weird thing is that even though shbg is high for me, my test levels are better than ever.

Other symptoms include :

Face looks tired and old
Sex drive is low but occasional morning wood

Excessive arm hair growth - probably for high DHt levels which have been normal for me lately

Depressed mood
Hair loss
Tight muscles
Brain fog - can’t think clearly. Struggling to write this post lol
Droopy pecs
Nipples looks softer

Tight scrotum and small flaccid penis
Hemmorids - swear there’s a hormone correlation to this symptom

But the symptom that is driving me nuts is how small I look compared to a week ago. My muscles are flat and as I stated before it’s like the water has been sucked out of my muscles and moved to the bottom of my pecs and around the abdomen area.

Any ideas? Could my labs be showing estrogen at its peak and maybe Inam actually low? Can figure this on out and it’s somwtubg that happens once every 4 or 5 months

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I have you ever had a complete thyroid panel, TSH, free T4, free T3, reverse T3 and both antibodies.

I would think about adding HCG in the mix, should help your testicle size. You can use a hundred mg twice a week and if things go good, I would increase from there.

jt1979

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I have a complete thyroid panel and everything has always come back normal

I really don’t was to use hcg again if I don’t have to. Plus it has never really helped with testicle size except for maybe a little.

Systemlord

If by a normal thyroid panel you mean everything in range, you're mistaken if you think you don't have a thyroid problem simply because your numbers are in range, why don't you post your numbers?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me