Storing T in Syringe?

Buy Lab Tests Online

mercury

Hey guys,

I've read some of the advice on this forum and actioned some of the tips, but my healthcare provider just 'blew a gasket' when I told him how I was attempting to prevent T wastage.

I'm UK based and my current protocol is 0.5ml of Sustanon 250 every 5days, with HCG every 3.5 days. Since Sustanon only comes in 1ml ampoules, I'd taken to loading 2 syringes with the correct dose, injecting 0.5ml immediately, and the other 0.5 ml 5 days later. It seemed like a good way to prevent waste & save some cash, rather than disposing of 0.5ml on each occasion.

However, as mentioned above I've just received some very strong 'advice' that such a procedure is inherently unsafe. There were a variety of reasons cited, including the problems of leaving the Sustanon in a plastic syringe for 5 days, that could have a very negative health impact, and also on the hygiene side of things.

My question for the forum is quite simple; is the recent advice from my healthcare professional essentially correct, OR, is the healthcare provider perhaps a little more worried about his profit margin, thus wanting me to waste 50% of my medication?

Thank you all in advance for any thoughts you might be able to offer on the subject.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Airborne Warrior

Been doing that since my steroid cycles in the nineties without any issue. 5 days is nothing and syringes are sterile after all. I know some say the rubber can interact with the test though some people are also scared to cross the street in case they get run over. Hasn't done me any harm. I would say it is very very unlikely anyone would suffer any ill effects from injecting test what has been stored in a syringe for 5 days, though some won't take that chance even if it were a one in a million chance something would go wrong. Up to you whether you feel it is safe enough or not.

Been doing that since my steroid cycles in the nineties without any issue. 5 days is nothing and syringes are sterile after all. I know some say the rubber can interact with the test though some people are also scared to cross the street in case they get run over. Hasn't done me any harm. I would say it is very very unlikely anyone would suffer any ill effects from injecting test what has been stored in a syringe for 5 days, though some won't take that chance even if it were a one in a million chance something would go wrong. Up to you whether you feel it is safe enough or not.
I totally concur. Well stated.

mercury

OK, thanks for the responses thus far.

So far there would seem to be a group consensus that storing T in the syringe has little medical impact. Thank you for the words of wisdom.

Perhaps I may enquire about a comment above, relating to HcG in the fridge...?? This is a new one for me, and I'd appreciate some further advice. Is this normal protocol for HcG storage? I must admit that once the fluid had been added to the powder, the vial just remained in my washbag, rather than being stored in a fridge.

Please re-educate me.....:)

madman

Super Moderator
Hey guys,

I've read some of the advice on this forum and actioned some of the tips, but my healthcare provider just 'blew a gasket' when I told him how I was attempting to prevent T wastage.

I'm UK based and my current protocol is 0.5ml of Sustanon 250 every 5days, with HCG every 3.5 days. Since Sustanon only comes in 1ml ampoules, I'd taken to loading 2 syringes with the correct dose, injecting 0.5ml immediately, and the other 0.5 ml 5 days later. It seemed like a good way to prevent waste & save some cash, rather than disposing of 0.5ml on each occasion.

However, as mentioned above I've just received some very strong 'advice' that such a procedure is inherently unsafe. There were a variety of reasons cited, including the problems of leaving the Sustanon in a plastic syringe for 5 days, that could have a very negative health impact, and also on the hygiene side of things.

My question for the forum is quite simple; is the recent advice from my healthcare professional essentially correct, OR, is the healthcare provider perhaps a little more worried about his profit margin, thus wanting me to waste 50% of my medication?

Thank you all in advance for any thoughts you might be able to offer on the subject.

Keeping testosterone in pre-loaded syringe for a week or more

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching