Stopping TRT for 2 weeks...

Buy Lab Tests Online

drwo

Hey everyone, I have been on TRT for about 15 months now. Labs are good and I feel I have the dosage dialed in. I do 40 mg every other day, with hcg and micro-dose anastrazole every other time. Unfortunately i have to enter into an alcohol treatment program and they wont let me bring my trt meds. The program is 2-3 weeks. I can leave after 2 weeks and probably will. Will the test cyp stay in my system long enough for me not to crash? im thinking I will probably have to deal with the hcg drawbacks and the anastrazole should be a non-issue. I don't really understand half-lifes.The longest Ive gone without meds is about 5-6 dayswhen the post office lost my meds. Should I take more leading up to stopping? Any help with this is much appreciated. I will probably go into treatment in 5-6 days. Thank you-----CW

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

trtthings

A potentially stupid idea - can you switch to gels for the duration? Could do your last cypionate injection.. I think the half life is 4.5 days (don't quote me on this, didn't check and don't know..) so you could take the gel after those 4-ish days or as soon as you start feeling off.

Joe Sixpack

Hey everyone, I have been on TRT for about 15 months now. Labs are good and I feel I have the dosage dialed in. I do 40 mg every other day, with hcg and micro-dose anastrazole every other time. Unfortunately i have to enter into an alcohol treatment program and they wont let me bring my trt meds. The program is 2-3 weeks. I can leave after 2 weeks and probably will. Will the test cyp stay in my system long enough for me not to crash? im thinking I will probably have to deal with the hcg drawbacks and the anastrazole should be a non-issue. I don't really understand half-lifes.The longest Ive gone without meds is about 5-6 dayswhen the post office lost my meds. Should I take more leading up to stopping? Any help with this is much appreciated. I will probably go into treatment in 5-6 days. Thank you-----CW
If I were in your shoes I would probably take bigger doses in the days leading up to treatment. It's a shitty situation that they will not let you bring your meds.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me