Stopping TRT after 3 years straight

Buy Lab Tests Online

Royal244

Hi,
I am a young guy (only 27 years old) who was on TRT for 3 years. I’ve came a cross a post some time ago about some other dude with similar problem who said that before he’s gonna injects himself for another 50+ years, he’s gonna make sure that there’s no way he feels good being natural. I feel the exact same way. Anyway, i was ONLY on Testosterone for 3 years straight. Not taken HCG ever in my life, No AI. Just test. Stopping cold turkey is not the brightest idea i am guessing? I would be grateful for suggestion about what i should take, what amount. Is HCG good enough to restart me or some other compounds are recommended? Also, should you take HCG with AI? I’ve heard it can cause a lot of aromatisation.

Some more information is that maximum amount of test i’ve taken weekly was 150mg. In the beginning i was on not so good protocol which was 200mg of testosterone every 10 days. So i’ve floded my body with a lot amount of test and estrogen at once. Most recent protocol was 18mg daily.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hi,
I am a young guy (only 27 years old) who was on TRT for 3 years. I’ve came a cross a post some time ago about some other dude with similar problem who said that before he’s gonna injects himself for another 50+ years, he’s gonna make sure that there’s no way he feels good being natural. I feel the exact same way. Anyway, i was ONLY on Testosterone for 3 years straight. Not taken HCG ever in my life, No AI. Just test. Stopping cold turkey is not the brightest idea i am guessing? I would be grateful for suggestion about what i should take, what amount. Is HCG good enough to restart me or some other compounds are recommended? Also, should you take HCG with AI? I’ve heard it can cause a lot of aromatisation.

Some more information is that maximum amount of test i’ve taken weekly was 150mg. In the beginning i was on not so good protocol which was 200mg of testosterone every 10 days. So i’ve floded my body with a lot amount of test and estrogen at once. Most recent protocol was 18mg daily.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me