Stopping Testosterone Injections for Enclomiphene

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
i see so injecting 6 times a day, seems a bit extreme for most i guess
Indeed, it is a hassle. Yet Type 1 diabetics also give themselves multiple injections daily, and there are over a million of them in the U.S. alone. It should be possible to use an infusion pump instead. But these are expensive and still somewhat fiddly.

The fact that I would stick with the protocol in spite of the inconvenience says something about the quality of the results.

camygod

Indeed, it is a hassle. Yet Type 1 diabetics also give themselves multiple injections daily, and there are over a million of them in the U.S. alone. It should be possible to use an infusion pump instead. But these are expensive and still somewhat fiddly.

The fact that I would stick with the protocol in spite of the inconvenience says something about the quality of the results.
i dont know if they are giving them selfs 6 injections a day though but if it works for you and you dont mind no problem then what does it matter
just think for the average man on trt it might be a bit much

I was on TRT for two years and was very unhappy with level control as well as how I felt. I used the reset protocol I found on this forum with very good results. Lab results are attached. The post reset labs are six months after protocol was completed (pretty much the same as straight after completion). For my restart protocol I used 400UI of HCG for 12 days followed by 25mg of Enclomiphene for 28 days. I felt great on HCG but pretty average (not terrible, more like I felt when my T was really low) on Enclomiphene. I think it's more relevant to note that I feel good now and levels are all natural and my body is controlling them.

Attachments

• pre reset.jpg
    pre reset.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 156
  • post reset.jpg
    post reset.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 145

txmx

I was on TRT for two years and was very unhappy with level control as well as how I felt. I used the reset protocol I found on this forum with very good results. Lab results are attached. The post reset labs are six months after protocol was completed (pretty much the same as straight after completion). For my restart protocol I used 400UI of HCG for 12 days followed by 25mg of Enclomiphene for 28 days. I felt great on HCG but pretty average (not terrible, more like I felt when my T was really low) on Enclomiphene. I think it's more relevant to note that I feel good now and levels are all natural and my body is controlling them.
What is the purpose of 12 days HCG prior to 28 days Enclomiphene if Enclomiphene can perform same ultimate restoration function as HCG?

goolapsh

What kind of protocol were you on man? I’ve been off for four months now but debating getting back on with a different protocol. I feel fine thoigh now so am a little hesitant.

Seth

So, did you stop everything after the 28 days on Enclomiphene?

Seth

I tried a break from Testosterone injections to see reestablish a baseline and see if I could restart my own production of T. Doctor had me stop T and take 50 mg of Clomid for 5 days, then off for 2 days, then repeat. Also, injected HCG at 500 ml twice a week. Did this cycle for 6 weeks. It wasn't good. My T dropped into the low 100's, had absolutely no libido, morning wood, or even much of an erection with stimulation. It's like everything was dead down there. Back on T, injecting .65 ml twice a week. (3rd of a vial of 200mg), along with HCG at 500 ml twice a week. Erections, morning wood and libido are much better, but still not back to where they were before. Before I stopped, my last lab showed total T around 1350, Free at 27, FSH at 1.2, LH at .9 and Estradial at 47. He was concerned that my T was too high and could end up causing me problems. I wonder if, instead of taking Clomid, if he had given me FSH, if my testicles would have responded better.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me