Stopping my trt..questions about latest pct protocols

Buy Lab Tests Online

lsr75

Hi everyone
So after 2 yrs of ups and downs with my trt..I am just tired of it and have decided to stop.
I am pretty familiar with the pct protocols but as I was reading thru I saw some posts and seems a few things have changed.
My current trt is 22 ml of Test C twice a week and 200 iu of hcg twice a week. Yes it's a low dose but I still get sides...and I want to see how I feel off . I am 44 and very lean great shape.
My questions : i read that now some guys are going a 2 week wash out before 2 weeks of hcg then 4 weeks of clomid or nova.
Also the does of hcg for the 2 weeks.. 300-400 a day ? This seems like alot.
Then 4 weeks of 25mg clomid a day? This also seems like alot and should there be a taper off period.

I was thinking of 2 week was out then 300iu hcg eod for 2 weeks then 25mg clomid eod for 30 days and then taper to 12.5 for another 30 days.
It seems there are alot of variations..just not sure which way to go..
Is it better to hit the meds at higher does for short period or low does for longer.

Any input would be great thx

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigBamBoo

I have stopped three times now. I just stop cold turkey. I did not agree with adding more substances and prolonging getting my system back up and running on its own.

Everyone has to do what they feel is best for themselves, but for me it has not been a big deal to just stop.

Good luck to you.

lsr75

Hey thx for the reply.. it didn't really answer any of my questions..lol
I dont think I want to just stop cold Turkey..and I think it is probably better to do some kind of pct since I ve been 9n for a little over 2 yrs..
I also made a mistake in my opening post.. I am actually taking 44 ml of T a week in 2 doses.
I pretty much know how the protocols go..but it seems like a guessing game for even the Drs..
I also have a bit of testicular atrophy even thou I am taking hcg..just curious about the 2 week wash out thing and if I should bump up my hcg dose once I begin pct and also what I should start my clomid at..all seems like a guess..
It seems to me that the wash out phase is because your not really going to feel the withdrawal from the T until about 2 weeks and then you start the hcg to kinda give you a smoother transition for the next 2 weeks till you hit the clomid..
And also I was thinking of running clomid longer than 30 days..maybe more like 60.
I am thinking
2 week wash out
2-3 weeks of 300iu hcg eod
Then
30 days clomid 25 mg eod
30 days clomid 12.5 mg eod

I ve read that if you just stop the clomid you can get shit down again so it's better to taper...

All seems like a guessing game even for the Drs..everyone seems to react different..
I was on 80mgs of T a week in the beginning and my total T was over 3000..lol
I get side effects even at 60mg a week..cant touch AI at all..
It's been a rough ride... now at my low does my sides are way better but I feel like I have low T now..crying all the time..joints aching..etc etc..
I think I just rather be like this natural

Charliebizz

Hey thx for the reply.. it didn't really answer any of my questions..lol
I dont think I want to just stop cold Turkey..and I think it is probably better to do some kind of pct since I ve been 9n for a little over 2 yrs..
I also made a mistake in my opening post.. I am actually taking 44 ml of T a week in 2 doses.
I pretty much know how the protocols go..but it seems like a guessing game for even the Drs..
I also have a bit of testicular atrophy even thou I am taking hcg..just curious about the 2 week wash out thing and if I should bump up my hcg dose once I begin pct and also what I should start my clomid at..all seems like a guess..
It seems to me that the wash out phase is because your not really going to feel the withdrawal from the T until about 2 weeks and then you start the hcg to kinda give you a smoother transition for the next 2 weeks till you hit the clomid..
And also I was thinking of running clomid longer than 30 days..maybe more like 60.
I am thinking
2 week wash out
2-3 weeks of 300iu hcg eod
Then
30 days clomid 25 mg eod
30 days clomid 12.5 mg eod

I ve read that if you just stop the clomid you can get shit down again so it's better to taper...

All seems like a guessing game even for the Drs..everyone seems to react different..
I was on 80mgs of T a week in the beginning and my total T was over 3000..lol
I get side effects even at 60mg a week..cant touch AI at all..
It's been a rough ride... now at my low does my sides are way better but I feel like I have low T now..crying all the time..joints aching..etc etc..
I think I just rather be like this natural
You mean he didn’t give the response you wanted to hear lol. I also have come off trt a few times. I’ve done it with clomid. And cold turkey. Felt no different either way. I have little to no trouble coming off cold turkey. Not to many people feel good on clomid anyway so what’s the point. With all the time your looking to spend with a restart your body would have long been at baseline. And if you feel like shit at baseline what’s it even matter

M.J

I kept taking hcg 500 eod and then. Started 12.5mg Clomid ed then went to eod and all worked well after

M.J

With mentioning that I have been on clomid for almost two month playing around with 12.5mg first two weeks had a nice morning wood then it’s gone.
I increased my clomid now to 0.5mg EOD just to see if I can manage to replace trt with just clomid.
My lab test after the 12.5 mg was
T: 10 nmol/l
E: 9 !!!!!!! Non sensitive
Shbg:22

now doing 0.5 eod

Joe Sixpack

With mentioning that I have been on clomid for almost two month playing around with 12.5mg first two weeks had a nice morning wood then it’s gone.
I increased my clomid now to 0.5mg EOD just to see if I can manage to replace trt with just clomid.
My lab test after the 12.5 mg was
T: 10 nmol/l
E: 9 !!!!!!! Non sensitive
Shbg:22

now doing 0.5 eod

Did you get any negative sides from having E that low?

M.J

Did you get any negative sides from having E that low?
Not the first time I go that low I been there when I was using ginseng alone (no trt) didn’t really feel anything bad. But people say you shouldn’t go that low minimum would be between 15-20. By the way that was my range most of my life as I had lab test made 10 years ago showing estrogen 16 (non sensitive)

Joe Sixpack

As a natural, I also had E2 of 16 and had no adverse side FX. But while I am on TRT, anytime my E2 gets below 20 my joints start to ache. It's the strangest thing.

M.J

As a natural, I also had E2 of 16 and had no adverse side FX. But while I am on TRT, anytime my E2 gets below 20 my joints start to ache. It's the strangest thing.
I heard testosterone can effect joints. I workout daily maybe my joints a bit stronger

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me