Stopping Metformin transient glucose increase

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

For those who stopped taking metformin. Did you experience a transient increase in fasted blood glucose? My blood glucose on metformin has been around 90 (97-99 without it before using). After a few weeks of quitting metformin i had bloodwork done and fasted blood glucose came at 105. Wondering if there is a period that the body needs to adapt to function well without metformin? Also at the same time i started intermittent fasting which i have read that can increase blood glucose (some articles say the oposite)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
For those who stopped taking metformin. Did you experience a transient increase in fasted blood glucose? My blood glucose on metformin has been around 90 (97-99 without it before using). After a few weeks of quitting metformin i had bloodwork done and fasted blood glucose came at 105. Wondering if there is a period that the body needs to adapt to function well without metformin? Also at the same time i started intermittent fasting which i have read that can increase blood glucose (some articles say the oposite)
What's the difference in your a1c with and without metformin.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me