Stopped my AI...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tman

Good Morning Everyone,

I've been using an AI at various doses over the last year for estrogen management without much success. 12 days ago, I stopped taking my AI, and I don't really feel any better or worse. I am on the emotional side, but that happened occasionally while taking the AI. I have some tingling in my hands. My libido is okay and unchanged, erections are actually stronger. I will have my blood drawn later today to see where my numbers are. I've been as high as 42 for my estradial while taking an AI. Honestly, it must be a mental thing because I am thinking about restarting at a lower dose. Here's is why...about three days after I stopped the AI, I felt really good. Then, I slowly started to return to where I am, which is okay but kind of blahh. I can't help but wonder if I was a little low before an passed through a sweet spot. Talking with the wife, I think I will give it a couple more weeks to see if the emotions subside on their own. If not, I will resume at a lower dose or with more time between dosing. Just thought I would share.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tman

If you quit AIs and became emotional then that went away with time, I would love to hear from you. It might help me persevere. Otherwise I was just sharing a little about my journey in case someone was on a similar path.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
If you quit AIs and became emotional then that went away with time, I would love to hear from you. ...
I can't be too encouraging on that. I was off AIs for a couple years and the excess emotionalism never went away. It wasn't so bad that it was the only reason for resuming AI use—the excess estradiol may have been somewhat detrimental to sexual function as well.

Tman

I can't be too encouraging on that. I was off AIs for a couple years and the excess emotionalism never went away. It wasn't so bad that it was the only reason for resuming AI use—the excess estradiol may have been somewhat detrimental to sexual function as well.

Thanks for the feedback.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching