Stopped HCG, better libido and daily morning wood.

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

As all of you I am still looking for the best protocol. I consistently noticed everytime instop HCG I see increase in libido.

Currently I went off hcg and it’s been one and half month almost two month.

Consistent morning wood and increased libido.finishing the job not easy yet all other element got much better.

Yesterday I tried my first hcg and guess what morning wood disappeared libido went down.

I am not sure what it makes out of this. The only reason why i am on hcg is for fertility. So I am cornered now. Will try to figure out something. Maybe less hcg and eod FSH.

Protocol: 20mg EOD, hcg 500 eod (although stopped for the experiment) fsh 75 EOD.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Yesterday I tried my first hcg and guess what morning wood disappeared libido went down.

I am not sure what it makes out of this.
There is sometimes a price to pay to regain one's fertility, especially when talking about HCG, which is an LH analog and isn't released in a pulsatile fashion like normal LH.

HCG will increase your estrogen and other hormones.

You can inject less HCG more often.

M.J

There is sometimes a price to pay to regain one's fertility, especially when talking about HCG, which is an LH analog and isn't released in a pulsatile fashion like normal LH.

HCG will increase your estrogen and other hormones.

You can inject less HCG more often.
Yea now trying to figure this out :(.
Typically I would only focuse on playing around with my testosterone dose to enhance my previous results but now I have to figure out hcg and testosterone.

bruin

After a period of time injecting T, I started HCG for testicular shrinkage, and the boys came back! While I did not think there was an issue with libido, I did come to realize that there was a + factor while on HCG and the libido experience which just seemed slightly elevated or enhanced.

Vince

Super Moderator
You gentlemen probably know, I'm a fan of HCG. I inject 500 IU twice a week, for almost 8 years now. I believe it helps keep my libido strong and of course my testicles full. I do realize it's not for everyone.

Gman86

You gentlemen probably know, I'm a fan of HCG. I inject 500 IU twice a week, for almost 8 years now. I believe it helps keep my libido strong and of course my testicles full. I do realize it's not for everyone.
Vince how long do u use an open vial of HCG before tossing it? U use empower’s compounded HCG correct?

bruin

I stopped using Empower about a year ago, when they no longer had it available, but hey were a good source, are they back in stock?

I have never thrown out this stuff, too precious

Gman86

Yes I still have empower pharmacies HCG. I have over three vials left. They last me close to 12 weeks. I've never tossed one.
Wow so even after 2-3 months U still think it’s effective? Or is it hard to tell because from what I remember u don’t notice a difference using it or not using it correct? Or u’ve used it from the beginning so u can’t tell what effects are from the HCG and what aren’t? Is any of that correct? Lol

Vince

Super Moderator
Wow so even after 2-3 months U still think it’s effective? Or is it hard to tell because from what I remember u don’t notice a difference using it or not using it correct? Or u’ve used it from the beginning so u can’t tell what effects are from the HCG and what aren’t? Is any of that correct? Lol
Yes, after two to three months I feel it's still fully efficient. I've always used HCG throughout my TRT. The longest I went without it, one week.

M.J

I want to keep using Hcg for fertility reasons, but now I am not sure what to do trying lowers doses and things like that to see if it helps.

I had the best sex ever off hcg. I had one injection after it and everything went offf.

A side note here, I am usually off hcg for a week every month. Even with that my sperm test was top some may argue even maybe better than before trt.

I use both fsh and hcg, fsh still use it eod but hcg still figuring what to do.

Gman86

I want to keep using Hcg for fertility reasons, but now I am not sure what to do trying lowers doses and things like that to see if it helps.

I had the best sex ever off hcg. I had one injection after it and everything went offf.

A side note here, I am usually off hcg for a week every month. Even with that my sperm test was top some may argue even maybe better than before trt.

I use both fsh and hcg, fsh still use it eod but hcg still figuring what to do.
So clearly the FSH isn’t messing with u right? Because when u come off the HCG u feel better, but ur still on the FSH at that time correct?

electrify

HCG never meshed well with me. And it wasn't the E2 either as high E2 on just TRT for me doesn't really have negatives. Not sure why but my body didn't like HCG

gallant

I've spent the past 10 years taking HCG along with testosterone just because I thought I should. Stopped about 2 months and have noticed no bad affects. If anything my libido and erections have improved.

M.J

So clearly the FSH isn’t messing with u right? Because when u come off the HCG u feel better, but ur still on the FSH at that time correct?
Yes fsh is fine I don’t feel it doing anything, but hcg for sure it’s not helping. I going to 100 hcg eod and see how it goes.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me