Stopped hCG and feel no difference?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Henry

Hi,
My current protocol is 4 pumps of androgel daily with 500iu's of hCG every other day. I've hit over 1300 total T on this protocol: My labs on 4 pumps of Androgel and 500iu's of hCG EOD

With the pandemic, I couldn't get the hCG and I only had one bottle left so I stretched it out. For the first couple of weeks, I took 350iu EOD, then for the final couple of weeks, I went down to 200iu's and now, for the past couple of weeks, I stopped since I ran out.

I felt a little desensitization in my penis for the first few days after stopping hCG but now, I don't feel any difference. I remember when I was on injections, I took 250iu's twice a week and my testicles softened so I increased it to 250iu's on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and that hardened by balls right up, but that was 7 years ago (I started out on injections and went over to Androgel).

My question is, should I even start the hCG again? Does it take a long time to experience the testicle shrinkage or softness? I called my urologist and he said that I don't need hCG on androgel because the androgel doesn't replace testosterone like injections, it just augments it (that is incorrect but I don't want to argue with him).

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

antelopers

There are some good arguments for using HCG in your protocol, but there are no definitive proofs that it's needed. It's mostly educated speculation, unless you're after a specific goal like maintaining fertility. If you're ok without it, I don't think you should force yourself to use something that's not offering you any benefit. I personally don't care about testicular shrinkage.

Henry

Let me update. I still haven't felt any difference mentally but I see a slow shrinkage in my testicles and less ejaculate. My libido is still strong. I get my new shipment of HCG next week so I'll see what I should do.

Vince

Super Moderator
I’m one that really enjoys the feeling of hcg. I like having full testicles and the strong libido I get front hcg. When I’m gone for a week or so, I do skip my hCG and for that short time, I do not feel any different.

My hcg protocol, 500 iu twice a week.

Henry

I’m one that really enjoys the feeling of hcg. I like having full testicles and the strong libido I get front hcg. When I’m gone for a week or so, I do skip my hCG and for that short time, I do not feel any different.

Oh, I see what you're saying. I'll eventually start to feel the difference from no HCG.

antelopers

Hey Vince I'm just curious, if you've never gone without HCG, how do you know the libido you get is from the HCG itself?

Vince

Super Moderator
Hey Vince I'm just curious, if you've never gone without HCG, how do you know the libido you get is from the HCG itself?
I’ve been using hCG for over five years now. Once when I went out of town, I continued not using it for eight weeks. I felt much better when I continued my protocol of hCG. It could also be because of my low E2 levels. I’ve never used an AI and I believe this helps keeps E2 in higher levels.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me