Stopped Clomid, Started TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

DTisfast

Hello Forum members,

After about three years on Clomid, I (just today) started the new journey on more traditional TRT. This forum has been a huge resource and help, so thank you active members.

Quick background that may be of interest to others. I'm in my early 50's and pre clomid therapy my numbers weren't that good. I expect that my numbers where this bad for years..

Total T 350 ng/dL
Free T 11.5 pg/mL.
E2 sensitive 12.9 pg/mL
SBHG 35
LH 4.0

Clomid monotherapy was great for the first 6 mo. Total T shot up to just over 900, Free T up in the high 20's. E2 went up to high 30's rather quickly and miraculously the joint pain I had been having for 5+ years disappeared within the first month. Over the next 2 years T started falling, E2 was up in the 60's and SBHG jumped to the high 50's and I started feeling like crap. I took a couple of doses of low dose AI's which only made things worse. Bad anxiety, hot flashes and a few heart palpitations. It took a few weeks for those symptoms go to away and it was just a few weeks later that I started to titrate myself off Clomid. At my peak I was taking 25 MG ED, went down to 12.5 ED, then 12.5 EOD, and finally 12.5 E3D. This was about a 6 mo process, and during most of it I had low level anxiety (I think I'm very sensitive to E2 changes). About 3 months ago I contacted Defy and as of Today I started more traditional TRT. My initial (partial) labs are below; All other numbers came back in the normal range except slightly elevated sugar.

Total T 310 ng/dL
Free T 10.5 pg/mL.
E2 sensitive 12 pg/mL
SBHG 28
LH 4.5

I decide to try the Empower compounded hydrogel cream 200Mg/ML, starting at two clicks per day in the morning. (one click to scrotum and one to shoulder). Today was my first application. From here on out, I'll use the general discussion forum to post my progress and experience, and will probably have lot's of questions over the next 3-6 months as my body adjusts and levels stabilize.

Looking forward to becoming a more active user.

David

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com