Stop Test Cyp entirely for fertility?

Buy Lab Tests Online

PushrodV8

This question may be jumping the gun as I have not down a sperm analysis.

So far the wife and I are still getting neg tests and its starting to bum her out thinking it's her. When I can say with almost 99% certainly I was probably shut down prior.

I take 200mg test cyp/week. I dose my shots daily due to low SHBG

400iu HCG 3 times a week(we started this about 4 to 5 weeks ago after speaking with defy)

t3/t3 compounded 4.5/19 MCG

.125mg of Anastrazole as needed.

Should I lower the testosterone dose significantly if not quit it all together until she's pregnant? Everywhere I am reading it seems guys lower their dose/stop the Test and within a few weeks boom pregnant. (Though they're taking HCG or clomid when they temporarily cease testosterone)

The HCG is working as some atrophy has been fixed but I can't help but wonder if the test is still working against us.

Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

I"m not sure there's anyway to know unless you either get an analysis done or stop the test and go the Clomid route.
Some guys use both hCG and FSH compounded by someone like Empower and have had success going that route while staying on T.

PushrodV8

Does it have to be clomid? is HCG alone not sufficient? I am going to do an analysis here this week, maybe I am fine on Test + HCG but with the amount of sex we had, there should be a damn baby lol

Sean Mosher

Many guys who juice are still able to get their wives/girlfriends pregnant, so without an analysis there's just no way to really know.
And Yes, many guys on TRT with hCG can also get their significant other pregnant.
Doesn't necessarily have to be clomid at all.

Nelson has posted some really good stuff on hCG from Dr. Lippschulz studies here on the forum (includes both frequency and dosing for hCG)
Might be worth checking that out as well.

PushrodV8

Many guys who juice are still able to get their wives/girlfriends pregnant, so without an analysis there's just no way to really know.
And Yes, many guys on TRT with hCG can also get their significant other pregnant.
Doesn't necessarily have to be clomid at all.

Nelson has posted some really good stuff on hCG from Dr. Lippschulz studies here on the forum (includes both frequency and dosing for hCG)
Might be worth checking that out as well.

I will do that, thank you

Previous cycle/AAS or TRT use where you were shutdown without use of HCG concurrently or with a PCT?

Clarify this for me: When I can say with almost 99% certainly I was probably shut down prior.

PushrodV8

I have been on TRT close to a year with no HCG use. The assumption due to atrophy is vary little/no sperm. I am getting an analysis this week but I wanted to know if my high trt dose of 200mg/week/ smaller daily doses is working against the HCG in attempts to help fertilty.

Working against HCG...ive not heard of this.

My thought though...being shutdown is another word for organ failure and not using HCG concurrently, induces organ failure. It's not dormancy or that sort of thing, the atrophy is organ failure. If that's recoverable or not can't say how your body responds, the sperm analysis will be important.
You already use a relatively high HCG dose per week, may take more time, may take the addition of FSH as mentioned above. Ultimately, you may be sterile and unrecoverable.

PushrodV8

ugh sterile an unrecoverable makes me nauseous to hear, considering TRT was only for a year... here is hoping the test comes back good then I guess.

HealthMan

Lower your dosage won’t help since you will still shut down your HPTA. First get a semen analysis done. If no or little swimmers you have a few options (in order of effectiveness)

1) Stop TRT start clomid
2) Stay on TRT and add HCG + FSH or HMG
3) Stay on TRT and add HCG (it doesn’t work for many guys on TRT)

You mentioned you are with Defy. They are more than capable to help you. Best of luck

PushrodV8

Lower your dosage won’t help since you will still shut down your HPTA. First get a semen analysis done. If no or little swimmers you have a few options (in order of effectiveness)

1) Stop TRT start clomid
2) Stay on TRT and add HCG + FSH or HMG
3) Stay on TRT and add HCG (it doesn’t work for many guys on TRT)

You mentioned you are with Defy. They are more than capable to help you. Best of luck

Already doing #3, maybe I am just being impatient. I wonder if I should just bite the bullet and do a swap to clomid. Id rather deal with the unpleasantness of adjusting back to normal then to let my wife worry anymore.

The only positive so far is I have noticed my testicular size returning on one more than the other. Pretty substantial actually.

HealthMan

If fertility is number 1 priority clomid is the cheapest and most effective way. But wait until you get the sperm analysis done. Also do you know if you were fertile before TRT?

PushrodV8

If fertility is number 1 priority clomid is the cheapest and most effective way. But wait until you get the sperm analysis done. Also do you know if you were fertile before TRT?

I never did a fertility test prior to TRT. I was so excited at the prospect of actually feeling better I started TRT when the option presented itself.

I was a real dickhead to be around prior to starting, it was pure misery being in the high 100s total. I didn't want kids prior to starting, a year in and something clicked and my outlook changed. Maybe it was the normal/high normal levels or maybe I just matured a little more. Who knows.

PushrodV8

I definitely will take the sperm test and give the HCG more time to do its thing. I have noticed increased testicle size so it appears to be working maybe I just need to be more patient.

HealthMan

I definitely will take the sperm test and give the HCG more time to do its thing. I have noticed increased testicle size so it appears to be working maybe I just need to be more patient.
Keep in mind that testicle size and fertility have no correlation when it comes to TRT + HCG. Wait for the semen analysis results and go from there. Although it can take months for results to show up since you have been shutdown for a while

PushrodV8

Keep in mind that testicle size and fertility have no correlation when it comes to TRT + HCG. Wait for the semen analysis results and go from there. Although it can take months for results to show up since you have been shutdown for a while

Oh I know but I am thinking a long the lines of, HCG has to be working in some form or fashion because it's a noticeable size increase and I have been on HCG over a month. First hurdle is awakening the testicles, second hurdle is making sure there is ammo in the magazine. But like you said, the unknown variable of being fertile prior to TRT

HealthMan

Oh I know but I am thinking a long the lines of, HCG has to be working in some form or fashion because it's a noticeable size increase and I have been on HCG over a month. First hurdle is awakening the testicles, second hurdle is making sure there is ammo in the magazine. But like you said, the unknown variable of being fertile prior to TRT
Testicles have sertoli and leydig cells. HCG will stimulate leydig cells to produce testosterone. sertoli cells are responsible for sperm production (a process that also depends on intratesticular testosterone). So HCG is only awakening leydig cells.

antelopers

Clomid is notorious for Estrogen side effects and raising SHBG (kills Free T). That stuff shouldn't be discounted when talking about Clomid.

And eye damage. I have a significant amount of permanent floaters from using clomid. Got the other side effects as well. It's a horrible drug in my opinion. Blows my mind that some guys do well on it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me