Buy Lab Tests Online

Tman

When I first joined this forum, several people were discussing injecting their HCG and T with the same syringe at the same time. Anyone still using that approach? Anyone stop using that approach because of issues. I am trying to restart HCG with my T, and I thought I might fill both in the same syringe to save pokes and materials.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
When I first joined this forum, several people were discussing injecting their HCG and T with the same syringe at the same time. Anyone still using that approach? Anyone stop using that approach because of issues. I am trying to restart HCG with my T, and I thought I might fill both in the same syringe to save pokes and materials.
When I injected twice a week, I injected both HCG and testosterone in the same syringe. When I went to daily injections, I started injecting HCG and testosterone in separate syringes.

Blackhawk

I still do.

Just a note though, for me it does take fastidious attention to detail to draw tiny daily doses and avoid contamination of the hcg.

One huge help is I just switched to 0.3 ml TruPlus syringes. My previous easytouch 0.5 ml retained a bubble that was difficult to purge due to the bottom end of the needle protruding back into the syringe body. These TruPlus do not have that problem and the dosage is easier to see accurately.

Tman

I still do.

Just a note though, for me it does take fastidious attention to detail to draw tiny daily doses and avoid contamination of the hcg.

One huge help is I just switched to 0.3 ml TruPlus syringes. My previous easytouch 0.5 ml retained a bubble that was difficult to purge due to the bottom end of the needle protruding back into the syringe body. These TruPlus do not have that problem and the dosage is easier to see accurately.
Thanks

HealthMan

I tried in the past and end up contaminating my HCG vial. So i no longer do that.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me