FSH 2.9 ref 1.5-12.4

total T 440
free T 11.7

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
C

Chroniclowe

anyone have any idea on this? Ive never seen this before anywhere
You have mixed hypogonadism, i actually had same before i started trt(Lh about 7 and fsh only 1.9), but 3-times after stopping trt temporaly my fsh has also raised, so i begin with mixed hypogonadism but ended up with primary hypogonadism.

JA Battle

i see what you are saying, which leads to another question,

by what mechanism is this that the testacles wont make use of the LH and the pituitary ramps up secretion,,, yet pituitary cannot ramp up FSH secretion? So im only secondary with FSH?? but im not secondary at all with LH????

Vince

Super Moderator

by what mechanism is this that the testacles wont make use of the LH and the pituitary ramps up secretion,,, yet pituitary cannot ramp up FSH secretion? So im only secondary with FSH?? but im not secondary at all with LH????
Can you also post the lab ranges.

Vince

Super Moderator
LH 12.3 ref 1.7-8.6
FSH 2.9 ref 1.5-12.4
Your name are on your labs, you might want to delete them. I wonder if you're primary, have you ever had any testicle injuries? I primary and had very high LH before starting trt. I did have testicle injury though.

C

Chroniclowe

Problems with your testicles but also with your pituitary. But 2.9 fsh is almost normal. So it looks like primary hypogonadism with Normal fsh(normal spermatogenesis) i think with in time your spermatogenesis will also suffer and your fsh ramps up as with me. So your sperm production is normal now but in future the story will be different. Shoot sperm and save it in spermbank if you are worried about it, before you jump on trt. Last time i went off trt temporaly my lh was 12 And fsh was 6. So every time i jump back on trt and quit my testicles and spermatogenesis damages even more. So if you have primary hypogonadism to begin with, trt only make it worse in time and also fucks up yours spermatogenesis. I regret that i didnt saved sperm on bank before i started. i propably have pretty difficult to get children in future, as my testicles are more damaged now by trt. But i think i can still make it with dave palumbo pregnancy protocol.

Last edited by a moderator:

JA Battle

Problems with your testicles but also with your pituitary. But 2.9 fsh is almost normal. So it looks like primary hypogonadism with Normal fsh(normal spermatogenesis) i think with in time your spermatogenesis will also suffer and your fsh ramps up as with me. So your sperm production is normal now but in future the story will be different. Shoot sperm and save it in spermbank if you are worried about it, before you jump on trt.

FSH is still on low end so im not getting much of a FSH signal which is a low signal coming from pituitary yet LH im getting plenty of signal and one nut i suspect is unresponsive maybe a little of both nuts. Im just wondering why my pituitary is fine with LH but low on FSH

I already have too many kids...lol

Your name are on your labs, you might want to delete them. I wonder if you're primary, have you ever had any testicle injuries? I primary and had very high LH before starting trt. I did have testicle injury though.

Yeah im tempted to see if i can have a urologist look into varicocele or other physical issue with the nut or nuts thats causing them to not work right. Because my LH is capable of producing plenty of T. But yet FSH is low.

Im torn between trying to see if I can get something done and have natural good T because I have plenty of LH. But what is so weird to me is my pituitary is only putting out one of the signals strong and I wonder why

C

Chroniclowe

FSH is still on low end so im not getting much of a FSH signal which is a low signal coming from pituitary yet LH im getting plenty of signal and one nut i suspect is unresponsive maybe a little of both nuts. Im just wondering why my pituitary is fine with LH but low on FSH

I already have too many kids...lol

Yeah im tempted to see if i can have a urologist look into varicocele or other physical issue with the nut or nuts thats causing them to not work right. Because my LH is capable of producing plenty of T. But yet FSH is low.

Im torn between trying to see if I can get something done and have natural good T because I have plenty of LH. But what is so weird to me is my pituitary is only putting out one of the signals strong and I wonder why
Fsh ~3 is pretty normal, so you have 2.9 its almost normal. I would be happy about it. And okey so propably you dont make them more. Then i wouldnt worry about it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me