Starting with Defy, Advice?

Buy Lab Tests Online
After being told by several doctors that my 307 Total T count is in the "normal" range (I'm 38yo and very active) I'm going to bite the bullet and work with Defy.

What questions should I have and is there anything I should be aware of? I'm trying to educate myself as much as possible through this process.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Do not use DHEA, or Pregnenolone, or an AI, at least in the beginning, and make sure that you understand your protocol and take notes. We've got multiple topics on the same subject if you search threads.

Systemlord

The problem with these reference ranges is they don't account for age, the normal testosterone levels for an elderly man is 300 ng/dL, president Trump is at 450 ng/dL at 72 year old.

The average testosterone levels for a 30 year old is 600-700 ng/dL, there is a conceded effort to keep men off of TRT and so the goal posts are moved to the levels at which disease will strike.

Fertility will be affected negatively, adding HCG and even FSH to a TRT protocol can improve fertility effectively. Beware there is a honeymoon phase when you first start TRT, you may feel amazing for a few weeks and then a crash, this is your pituitary shutting down and you must wait for your body to adapt.

BigBamBoo

Myself and my wife are with Defy.

Our advice....always consult and talk with the Doctors there.

Nothing against the PA and nurses, but we personally receive MUCH MORE advice and more thorough advice from the Doctors.

Each time we spoke with the nurses and PA, the advice was very....hmmm....basic and “canned” advice.

Again....this is just our opinion and you might do fine with the other staff.

Good luck.

mooseman109

I am a start low and go slow kinda guy, believing in the lowest amount of any med to get where i need to be. As Vince Cartermentioned, i woul dnot start on several meds all at once, in fact i did not when they gave me my first protocol. There is so much variation from one guy to the next that a cookie cutter approach does not work. My reasoning is if i take several new things at once, how do i know what each one did. I prefer to isoloate. Just my approach, others may vary

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me