Starting TRT: Treatment options

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

Thanks, I'll check it out. I think I'm actually paying $149 for the pregnyl and $20 for the syringes etc.

That makes sense. There’s a compounding pharmacy like 40 minutes from me that carries Pregnyl, and they sell it for $150. I just buy syringes online. They’re extremely cheap, and legal to purchase.

I would just get the Pregnyl from your local pharmacy with the GoodRX coupon, and buy the syringes online. Save yourself a bit of money every couple months.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

overvolting

I'm on 120mg/wk now. Holy cow first week of this under the belt.
It felt way stronger than just a 20% increase.

Confidence up, energy up, libido up, gym performance up.
My muscles look rounder and fuller than 7 days ago, noticeably and I've definitely leaned out.

Interestingly, what I noticed first this time was the energy. Then a few days later, bam confidence. Everything continued to ramp up and up throughout the week. I'm now on day 7 and I still feel great.

madman

Super Moderator
I'm on 120mg/wk now. Holy cow first week of this under the belt.
It felt way stronger than just a 20% increase.

Confidence up, energy up, libido up, gym performance up.
My muscles look rounder and fuller than 7 days ago, noticeably and I've definitely leaned out.

Interestingly, what I noticed first this time was the energy. Then a few days later, bam confidence. Everything continued to ramp up and up throughout the week. I'm now on day 7 and I still feel great.

Again 1 week means absolutely nothing as you just increased your dose and hormones are in flux.....it is common to go through a period were you may feel extremely well until levels stabilize and eventually the body will adapt to these new levels so do not expect to always feel this way 24/7 as anytime one first starts trt or if dose is increased when tweaking a protocol this time of bliss is short lived.

overvolting

Again 1 week means absolutely nothing as you just increased your dose and hormones are in flux.....it is common to go through a period were you may feel extremely well until levels stabilize and eventually the body will adapt to these new levels so do not expect to always feel this way 24/7 as anytime one first starts trt or if dose is increased when tweaking a protocol this time of bliss is short lived.

I hear ya. I will keep monitoring and report back, maybe I hit my optimum level and I'll stay here even if I don't feel this phenomenal in another month. I'll try to avoid chasing the dose increase feeling...

But look at it another way, when compared to before starting TRT, even on 100mg/wk I feel really different and much better.

I also originally wanted to jump on at 200mg/wk from the start thinking I wouldn't feel much from 100mg/wk... lol. Good thing my clinic and the replies here both advised me to start much lower.

madman

Super Moderator
I hear ya. I will keep monitoring and report back, maybe I hit my optimum level and I'll stay here even if I don't feel this phenomenal in another month. I'll try to avoid chasing the dose increase feeling...

But look at it another way, when compared to before starting TRT, even on 100mg/wk I feel really different and much better.

I also originally wanted to jump on at 200mg/wk from the start thinking I wouldn't feel much from 100mg/wk... lol. Good thing my clinic and the replies here both advised me to start much lower.

I am not trying to crash your party just giving you a realistic expectation and once levels stabilize you may very well feel great overall at such dose.....just do not get caught up in this chasing the feeling when one starts or increases trt dose as it is short lived.

See it on here all the time where one first starts a trt protocol or is in the transition of tweaking a protocol (increasing dose) and they are raving about the amazing effects of testosterone.....tons of energy, euphoric mood, raging libido, popping wood left and right, feeling stronger, hulking out LOL, amazing recovery.....only to be let down once levels stabilize.

There may be many ups/downs until one finds the best protocol (dose/injection frequency) which makes them feel best.

Every individual is different as some seem to find this balance sooner as oppose to others who may struggle along the way to get there.

You are right that pre-trt compared to a protocol which has ones hormones balanced/healthy is like night and day as many will eventually tell you that once you find your groove you will feel like a new man.

Best of luck to you on your journey.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching