Starting My Own Injections This Week

Buy Lab Tests Online

medvetz63

6DC79B6F-90C7-46FD-A1A3-EF6757AE5838.jpeg
This week I begin TRT with a new doctor (a urologist) who will let me do my own injections unlike the other one who wanted me to come to his office for the shots.
Due to all the videos I’ve been watching on YouTube I was expecting a single bottle of testosterone for the month’s supply but when I picked up the prescription this morning it consisted of four small boxes each with a tiny bottle inside containing 1ml of 200mg cypionate.
Is it this way because of the particular pharmacy (CVS) or are most people in the U.S. receiving it this way?
Is it easy to draw the dose from these little bottles or more difficult? I'll be injecting the 200mg in two 100mg doses instead of all at once to reduce aromatization.

Also, I have not purchased any syringes or needles yet. From what I’ve learned I need 3ml/cc syringes and a bunch of 18 gauge needles for drawing and 27 to 29 gauge for injecting, correct?
When I check the sites that sell supplies I see the term “Luer Lock” for some of the syringes as well as the needles. I know NOTHING about any of this stuff so any advice would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to buy syringes and needles but then find that the needles don't fit on the end of the syringes I bought, or something along those lines. As I said I know nothing about this stuff.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy 29g 1/2" syringes. There's no reason to fill with one and inject with another. 1mL is pretty typical now from major pharmacies and has no bearing at all on anything

M

MarkM

200 mg a week in two 100 mg injections is a pretty large dose to start off with. Most start off with a dose about half that and titrate upward as needed.

You can use the 27 gauge to 29 gauge 1/2" insulin syringe/needle to draw and inject with. Makes it so much easier.

medvetz63

200 mg a week in two 100 mg injections is a pretty large dose to start off with. Most start off with a dose about half that and titrate upward as needed.

You can use the 27 gauge to 29 gauge 1/2" insulin syringe/needle to draw and inject with. Makes it so much easier.

I started at 200mg per week on March 5th with another doctor who had me come in to his office for the shots. This week I am changing to a new doctor (a urologist) who will let me do my own shots. He has prescribed me 200mgs per week like the last doctor did, but to be honest, about three weeks ago I reduced my dose to just 100mg per week on my own and I feel great and will likely stay here. I want to see what my blood test will show as far as total & free testosterone and estradiol and I'll have that done next month. I still want access to the 200mg just in case I want to go back, so I didn't tell the doctor about the reduction. If I don't go back I'll always have surplus and wont have to worry about running out to soon.

As far as syringes and needles go, are they universal or are certain needles only for certain syringes? Can I buy one brand of syringe and another brand of needles and they still fit? And what does "Luer Lock" mean, I see that on sites that sell supplies.

M

MarkM

Okay, makes sense n the injections and that was smart on your part.

The best thing to do is get a syringe with the needle permanently attached to it because there is no need to swap needles to draw and then to inject. "Luer Lock" is a term used for certain needles that "lock" the needle to the syringe but these type waste testosterone because some gets trapped into the needle because of the design. The insulin syringes with the needle permanently attached have the least amount of wast by far.

Also, you do not need a 3ml/cc syringe. A 1 ml/cc syringe is plenty big enough.

You can get 100 Easy Touch 29 gauge 1/2" Insulin syringes for about $13
https://www.otcwholesale.com/easyto...MIgpfL_rCN3QIVCdbACh0HcwPSEAQYASABEgLhIvD_BwE

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me