Starting ModGRF 1-29 with GHRP-2 Peptide Therapy

Buy Lab Tests Online

GetFit

I've seen several logs for Modified GRF 1-29 (aka: Terasubstituted GRF 1-29 aka: CJC 1295 with No DAC) coupled with GHRP-2/6/Ipamorelin, etc. and none ever seem to have any conclusion. Like did the peptides work? It seems fairly often the experimenter would get impatient and change out or modify the therapy ingredients and doses. I want to see what this specific therapy will do over a 6 month period. No dosing or ingredient changes unless absolutely necessary. I found a peptide "sciences" supply company... you know the one with the nice site and the orange labels that manufacture their product in the USA and purport to be 99% pure. Private message me if you want the specifics.

I've started my own peptide therapy experiment with ModGRF 1-29 & GHRP-2 on 3/18/2017. I could have purchased the combined ModGRF/GHRP-2 vials but chose to have them seperated. I will be dosing twice daily. Once when I wake up & fasting and once before bed (with no food/drink other than water 2 hours before bed). 100mcg of each Mod GRF and GHRP-2.

Existing therapies and considerations: I am on Dr. supervised testosterone replacement therapy that consists of a .8ML testosterone cyp (T) injection once weekly followed by .5mg Anastrozole 24-36 hours after T injection and a .5ML injection of HCG twice weekly (3 weeks on, 1 off). I started this on 12/30/2016 and have started to realize the body composition changes... along with major positive mood and libido changes much earlier. I have been a consistent gym participant before and after T therapy. I refused to take prozac or any other depression drug and finally found T. It works for me.

I've been consistently taking Now brand ZMA (Vit B6 15mg, Magnesium 450mg, Zinc 30mg), Now GABA (4x 750mg/3g) and intermittent use of 5mg of melatonin before bed. I have not stopped taking these and have been using all of them since I started the peptide therapy Saturday. I plan to discontinue the melatonin use.

So far, my experience with ModGRF/GHRP-2 has been the warm flushing within a few minutes of the two distinct 100mcg injections. This flushing lasts for approximately 30 minutes. Reminds me of a niacin flush.

I usually fall asleep quickly and sleep like the dead. I've noticed since starting the peptides that my sleep quality is NOT as good (so far) and is quite disrupted. It's harder to fall asleep and I'm waking up in the middle of the night for no reason. I'm hoping this is just an adjustment period since quality sleep is one of the purported benefits! Despite the bad quality sleep, I don't seem as overly tired as I would think I would normally be in this sleeping situation but I'm not sure it is a benefit of the peptides. It may be from the T. Like I said, I usually sleep like the dead, before and after T therapy so it may be the T making my lack of quality sleep seem OK.

Anyone have any experience with sleep problems on this or similar protocols?

I'll keep posting on anything I find remarkable with this peptide experiment in this thread. Including when/if/how these sleeping issues are resolved.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Khan

I've seen several logs for Modified GRF 1-29 (aka: Terasubstituted GRF 1-29 aka: CJC 1295 with No DAC) coupled with GHRP-2/6/Ipamorelin, etc. and none ever seem to have any conclusion. Like did the peptides work? It seems fairly often the experimenter would get impatient and change out or modify the therapy ingredients and doses. I want to see what this specific therapy will do over a 6 month period. No dosing or ingredient changes unless absolutely necessary. I found a peptide "sciences" supply company... you know the one with the nice site and the orange labels that manufacture their product in the USA and purport to be 99% pure. Private message me if you want the specifics.

I've started my own peptide therapy experiment with ModGRF 1-29 & GHRP-2 on 3/18/2017. I could have purchased the combined ModGRF/GHRP-2 vials but chose to have them seperated. I will be dosing twice daily. Once when I wake up & fasting and once before bed (with no food/drink other than water 2 hours before bed). 100mcg of each Mod GRF and GHRP-2.

Existing therapies and considerations: I am on Dr. supervised testosterone replacement therapy that consists of a .8ML testosterone cyp (T) injection once weekly followed by .5mg Anastrozole 24-36 hours after T injection and a .5ML injection of HCG twice weekly (3 weeks on, 1 off). I started this on 12/30/2016 and have started to realize the body composition changes... along with major positive mood and libido changes much earlier. I have been a consistent gym participant before and after T therapy. I refused to take prozac or any other depression drug and finally found T. It works for me.

I've been consistently taking Now brand ZMA (Vit B6 15mg, Magnesium 450mg, Zinc 30mg), Now GABA (4x 750mg/3g) and intermittent use of 5mg of melatonin before bed. I have not stopped taking these and have been using all of them since I started the peptide therapy Saturday. I plan to discontinue the melatonin use.

So far, my experience with ModGRF/GHRP-2 has been the warm flushing within a few minutes of the two distinct 100mcg injections. This flushing lasts for approximately 30 minutes. Reminds me of a niacin flush.

I usually fall asleep quickly and sleep like the dead. I've noticed since starting the peptides that my sleep quality is NOT as good (so far) and is quite disrupted. It's harder to fall asleep and I'm waking up in the middle of the night for no reason. I'm hoping this is just an adjustment period since quality sleep is one of the purported benefits! Despite the bad quality sleep, I don't seem as overly tired as I would think I would normally be in this sleeping situation but I'm not sure it is a benefit of the peptides. It may be from the T. Like I said, I usually sleep like the dead, before and after T therapy so it may be the T making my lack of quality sleep seem OK.

Anyone have any experience with sleep problems on this or similar protocols?

I'll keep posting on anything I find remarkable with this peptide experiment in this thread. Including when/if/how these sleeping issues are resolved.

I have also started with Ipamorelin 100 mcg and Frag 176 - 191 100 mcg once daily before going to bed. I am using "Sciences" as my source as well. So far havent noticed any thing significant other than some lethargy initially (Prb caused by Frag). I am also on TRT (Test Cyp & HCG), low dose Deca (just started), LGD 4033, S4, GW, and Gene's NO stack minus Doxazosin. I know thats too many things at the same time to be able to tell. But I am going to drop Frag and replace with Mod GRF once I run out. I will keep posting updates.
Edit: My sleep some nights is better, but not consistent, again I am getting used to the latest addition - Gene's NO stack. That's some potent stuff!!!!

GetFit

2 weeks in. Sleep quality is back to normal... excellent sleep. Still get the warm facial flushing but I find it kind of pleasant now.

The only difficult thing has been avoiding any kind of snack 2-3 hours before bed. It's probably good to get in the habit of not spiking insulin at all before bed regardless of being on the peptide therapy or not. The bed time injection does make me fairly hungry. Glad I didn't choose GHRP-6.

Nothing else notable.

Last edited:

GetFit

8 weeks in with consistent peptide use twice a day as indicated above. Nothing remarkable occurring from what I can tell. I have had some hypertrophy and strength gains, especially with squats and dead lifts but not sure if it is the peptides or that I'm now 4.5 months in to TRT.

Possibly some skin benefits. I am definitely getting leaner but I'm working at that too with HIIT and diet. I see that my body fat % on my Withings scale has gone from 15.x% to 12.x% with having just lost a couple pounds. Definite increase in lean body mass in legs, chest, arms and shoulders. I can see my abs without flexing. I don't think these electronic scales are very accurate but as long as I see the BF % number going down, that should be a good indicator of change in the right direction outside of the aesthetic.

Guided_by_Voices

@getfit , thanks for posting your results. What was your reasoning for going with this combo vs. sermorelin? I know this provides a combination of affects and is hence potentially stronger, but were there other considerations?

GetFit

@getfit , thanks for posting your results. What was your reasoning for going with this combo vs. sermorelin? I know this provides a combination of affects and is hence potentially stronger, but were there other considerations?

Mod GRF 1-29 has the same GHRH efficacy as Sermorelin but a slightly longer half life providing a potentially larger window for pulsatile release of GH. More bang for the buck? Additionally, while doing research on this peptide there seemed to be substantial references and experiences for and with this protocol. This enabled me to feel comfortable with doing it on my own.

If I had gone with Sermorelin, which I considered doing under retail clinic medical supervision, I still would have still combined it with GHRP-2 or GHRP-6. GHRP-2 was recommended because it doesn't (or doesn't as strongly) instigate hunger.

GetFit

UPDATE! Nearly 6 months in to it with fairly strict compliance of the twice daily regiment (wake up and right before bed). Probably compliant in the 90% range. I just skip injections if I've eaten too close to bedtime.

Skin is nice... not the 20 year old skin I was hoping for (kidding!) but definite improvements under the chin/neck where my 49 y/o age has started to show.

Getting leaner... much less flab in upper chest, back and flanks... legs are looking like they did in my 30's. Not sure if it is the TRT or peptides... possibly a combination of both. Black shorts are before TRT and Grey was a few weeks ago.

I have MOD GRF 1-29 and GHRP-2 supplies for a few more months. I'll give a final update then.

IMG_0242.jpg IMG_0245.jpg

ratbag

Is this Peptide Science you are using GetFit? I just bought one of the mixes... 10mg (5+5) ModGrf + Ipam and started using it yesterday but I noticed nothing. In the past I bought from Tom and when using those peptides my stomach would be growling 5 minutes after injection. None of this has happened on this batch from Peptide Sciences so I'm not sure what to think. There seems to be a lot of garbage out there, hopefully this is not one of them.

GetFit

Is this Peptide Science you are using GetFit? I just bought one of the mixes... 10mg (5+5) ModGrf + Ipam and started using it yesterday but I noticed nothing. In the past I bought from Tom and when using those peptides my stomach would be growling 5 minutes after injection. None of this has happened on this batch from Peptide Sciences so I'm not sure what to think. There seems to be a lot of garbage out there, hopefully this is not one of them.

That is the one.

Are you injecting a minimum of 2-3 hours AFTER eating or when fasting (and waiting 30 minutes after injection to eat)?

I usually feel the warm flush that is commonly associated with MOD GRF 1-29. The GHRP-2 did cause slight hunger initially but that seems less frequent now. I noticed that I don't feel the effects of injection if I have eaten too close to the injection time. If I eat late, I will just skip the bed time injections... especially if it was high in carbohydrates.

I did not buy a combined formula. I have a 5mg MOD GRF 1-29 and a 5mg GHRP-2 and draw from each.

ratbag

Yes I did wait the customary 3 hrs before and after. pERHAPS THE MIX ISN'T SO GOOD. i REMEMBER dAT SAYING THAT MIXES WERE QUESTIONABLE. i SUSPECT THIS IS the case. Sorry damn caps!

JimGainz

UPDATE! Nearly 6 months in to it with fairly strict compliance of the twice daily regiment (wake up and right before bed). Probably compliant in the 90% range. I just skip injections if I've eaten too close to bedtime.

Skin is nice... not the 20 year old skin I was hoping for (kidding!) but definite improvements under the chin/neck where my 49 y/o age has started to show.

Getting leaner... much less flab in upper chest, back and flanks... legs are looking like they did in my 30's. Not sure if it is the TRT or peptides... possibly a combination of both. Black shorts are before TRT and Grey was a few weeks ago.

I have MOD GRF 1-29 and GHRP-2 supplies for a few more months. I'll give a final update then.

View attachment 4106 View attachment 4107
Those are very impressive results and not just from TRT. How is your protocol now?

nodoctor

Looks good, but can you include bodyfat %? Pictures are often hard to gauge.

My recollection is that Nelson and some other experienced guys feel sermorelin is junk compared to Mod Grf. I think too broad acting plus the short half-life. Are you swapping frag for mod grf for a reason? I run both and believe they're both pretty different.

Maybe I'm making my life more difficult than needed, but I do frag fasted and then fasted weights/cardio.

Have you done any semaglutide? curious of frag interactions with it.

Did melanotan make you nauseous? After a few uses it still gives me like 24 hours of serious spins.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me