Starting clomid for infertility

Buy Lab Tests Online

bixt

Look up who Lipshultz is!

I'm sticking to what I said. Both Dr Saya (below post) as well as TONS of anecdotes across LOTS of forums say that clomid monotherapy has the greatest chance of success. In real life, FSH has failed many people and clomid gotten their partner pregnant. Sure, Lipshultz may have seen the results he did in his sample, I don't dispute that. But what is the most practical and cheap advice for most people on here? In any case, debating Hcg and FSH is largely academic at this point considering the effective non availability in your country. I believe it's best to give people easy solutions to their problems they can implement right now.

Generally you'd use a SERM such as Clomid by itself. HCG and hMG work well togther. These two options are first and second on Dr. Saya's fertility list:

A *very* generalized ranking of relative fertilities (with top being most fertile):
1. Clomid/SERM treatment
2(A). HCG + HMG (or lyophilized FSH)
2(B). Baseline no treatment (no HPTA suppression via TRT, AAS, HCG mono, etc) - assuming no significant degree of primary/secondary/tertiary dysfunction.
3(A). HCG monotherapy (does in fact result in HPTA suppression, especially at higher doses, but *may* move up to #2 in select cases of SECONDARY/TERTIARY hypogonadism)
3(B). TRT + HCG (as we know many men are still able to maintain adequate fertility to conceive)
4. TRT/AAS with no concurrent HCG.
[R]

Enclomiphene is preferred over Clomid if you can get it. It is essentially Clomid without the estrogenic zuclomiphene isomer. You want to at least measure things like LH, FSH, SHBG, testosterone and estradiol. You can order these yourself in many states through Discounted Labs

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Stoak

I chose Clomid alone after the short window HCG in PCT leading up to Clomid mono therapy for 2 reasons.

1) Using HCG and FSH continue to keep gonadotropin production TURNED OFF. Clomid will encourage endogenous LH/FSH production. It felt more like the conception was coming from ME instead of female urine this way... just a psychological preference.

2) FSH is very expensive if not covered.

My gut tells me that the average person stands a better chance just stopping T and doing nothing than chasing fertility with HCG+FSH. If you made it thru a successful puberty and were fertile once, outside some MAJOR medical issue like cancer that destroyed your fertility, you'll be fertile again. Dr McClain commented on this never has he ever seen a fertile person not become fertile again after TRT.

Stoak

I chose Clomid alone after the short window HCG in PCT leading up to Clomid mono therapy for 2 reasons.

1) Using HCG and FSH continue to keep gonadotropin production TURNED OFF. Clomid will encourage endogenous LH/FSH production. It felt more like the conception was coming from ME instead of female urine this way... just a psychological preference.

2) FSH is very expensive if not covered.

My gut tells me that the average person stands a better chance just stopping T and doing nothing than chasing fertility with HCG+FSH. If you made it thru a successful puberty and were fertile once, outside some MAJOR medical issue like cancer that destroyed your fertility, you'll be fertile again. Dr McClain commented on this never has he ever seen a fertile person not become fertile again after TRT.

One thing I would add to this is that I think I would have felt better had I gone the HCG FSH route. Being 300 TT and single digit Free T for nearly a year (coming off, taking 4-5 mo ths to get fertile, having a successful conception, waiting 3 months for my wife to be make it thru trimester 1) is not fun.

Jay Ara

One thing I would add to this is that I think I would have felt better had I gone the HCG FSH route. Being 300 TT and single digit Free T for nearly a year (coming off, taking 4-5 mo ths to get fertile, having a successful conception, waiting 3 months for my wife to be make it thru trimester 1) is not fun.
I think you hit the point here @Stoak ,
It is about timing and determination to stay low (with some of the symptoms of low T + maybe some side effect + the whole emotional stress of the situation) for months.
If someone tells me there a way that increase the chance to make it happen quicker, I took it :)

madman

Super Moderator
I’ve been on test 50mg e3.5d for around 2 years. About nine months ago I decided I wanted to have another child.

I lowered my dose to 30mg e3.5d and started taking 500iu hCG every other day. I went to get semen Analysis done and the results came back that I have low sperm count.

It seems that the HCG is not working for me so my only other choice would be clomid. I was going to start taking .25 mg every day. But I wanted some feedback from the group if they have any tips or if they think this is a good starting dose.

I am nervous because I’ve heard a lot of bad things but I don’t have any other options

Jay12am

Just curious, Assuming i am not in a hurry to become a father but want to make sure sperm count is adequate, is it possible to be on TRT lets say 20mg per day along with clomid 25mg everyday? If possible, how long can we use this?

bmitch

I have a couple of floaters in my right eye... my eyes felt very dry during Clomid. Maybe it is in my head, but I'm really spooked bc of the potential for irreversible ocular sides. These lengthy post cycle therapies are not necessary IMO unless you really really need help which you probably don't if you are able to create at least some semen on TRT+HCG. Remember I was COMPLETELY AZOOSPERMATIC to making a baby in 4-5 months after the test cyp ester had completely left my body. That's literally as fast as scientifically possible in the literature.

I had bloodwork taken soon after this course of Clomid and all of my numbers LH/FSH/Test had returned to baseline. I didn't feel so great probably also due to the fact that I had Covid during my Clomid therapy... I proceeded to lose 30-40 pounds (much of it self induced due to the fasting diet) but I managed to make a baby. I added half the weight back and then I literally regained the last 15 within 2 months back on TRT.
Thanks for sharing your story. Can you tell me if you were able to conceive naturally in the 4-5 months or did you have to use IUI or IVF? Thanks again!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me