Started TRT and learning through my mistakes.

Buy Lab Tests Online

mrwalker

Hey folks,

I'm Tom and I've started taking testosterone just a few months ago. It's a life changer for me. For many years, I had trouble with depression. I went to different physicians, would get an anxiolytic prescribed but I was never "fine". My aha moment only happened when a friend told me about his TRT treatment.

After that, I started bio-identical hormone therapy and figured out that my low testosterone had a huge factor in my depression. A few months into the treatment I learned that there is no such a thing as "bio-identical testosterone" and moved to IM injections with test. cypionate (Found my sweet spot at 120 mg/week. Started with 180 mg/week and many collaterals).

Nowadays, I've been doing shallow IM (25 g and 5/8 inches needle) and looking for a new doctor. Unfortunately, in the state that I live in, there is still some bias against TRT. Therefore, is hard to find someone that would prescribe it or have any idea about what they are doing... For example, I'm at the point that I need to ask my doctor to include in my blood exam E2, SHBG, etc... Or, my HCT is sky high (55) and I was advised to drink more water...

Anyway, living and learning...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

LostInPlace

Hey folks,

I'm Tom and I've started taking testosterone just a few months ago. It's a life changer for me. For many years, I had trouble with depression. I went to different physicians, would get an anxiolytic prescribed but I was never "fine". My aha moment only happened when a friend told me about his TRT treatment.

After that, I started bio-identical hormone therapy and figured out that my low testosterone had a huge factor in my depression. A few months into the treatment I learned that there is no such a thing as "bio-identical testosterone" and moved to IM injections with test. cypionate (Found my sweet spot at 120 mg/week. Started with 180 mg/week and many collaterals).

Nowadays, I've been doing shallow IM (25 g and 5/8 inches needle) and looking for a new doctor. Unfortunately, in the state that I live in, there is still some bias against TRT. Therefore, is hard to find someone that would prescribe it or have any idea about what they are doing... For example, I'm at the point that I need to ask my doctor to include in my blood exam E2, SHBG, etc... Or, my HCT is sky high (55) and I was advised to drink more water...

Certainly a bit high HCT. Its not end of the world. Ever try donating?

slicktop

Unfortunately, in the state that I live in, there is still some bias against TRT. Therefore, is hard to find someone that would prescribe it or have any idea about what they are doing... For example, I'm at the point that I need to ask my doctor to include in my blood exam E2, SHBG, etc... Or, my HCT is sky high (55) and I was advised to drink more water...

Welcome!
I started TRT with my GP, but quickly moved away from that situation and have now been with Defy for 2 years. I wouldn't change a thing. Yes, telemedicine does seem a little different at first, but I quickly learned to appreciate having the undivided attention of someone who specializes in male hormone therapy, instead of 5 minutes with a GP that just dabbles in it to get numbers to "within range". I've had consults with Ben and Mike at Defy and both are great to talk to and really know their stuff. I recommend them highly.

Tman

Hey folks,

I was happy to read about the positive effect of T on your depression. While I have struggled with the physical benefits of TRT, the mental impact was quick and life saving. I won't attempt to relive how poor my mental state was prior to TRT, but I can say, that as a retired military veteran, I feel every veteran with depression or PTSD symptoms should have their testosterone levels assessed. That's how positively impactful treatment was for me...dare I say...life saving.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me