Started Sub Q ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

One other thing which may be a problem: if you are going in at an angle such that you are injecting intra dermal i.e. into the skin rather than sub skin level, it would cause pain. Otherwise, I don't know. Perhaps IM is what you need.

IPRMAN2005

I have been injecting for 3 months now and NEVER had any type of burning sensation. I have had a marble size knot and bruising at an injection site once. Had to avoid that area for about 2 weeks. Other than that is been all good.

Blackhawk

I've been subQ 3 years. Very minor problems a few times when hitting tiny blood vessels. And, some of the fat tissue where I have injected ~100 times has become a little firmer, I just avoid those areas now. There is lot of subQ territory on the body.

Blackhawk

IM didn't burn. Also the burning is under the skin.

Sorry if there's any confusion about what I meant. I don't mean alcohol on the surface of the skin causes pain, I mean it happens when skin is still wet with alcohol and you inject, which carries some of the alcohol into the skin with the needle. That really stings and it feels like in or under the skin, not on the surface.

I don't know whether you might be experiencing this or something else.

S1W

Yes in belly fat. What spots can I use insulin needle?

Yeah...belly fat (even maintaining proper distance from navel, etc) always stings for me.

I inject in the fat pad on my hip/butt - ventrogluteal area. Next time you are sitting on the toilet:

1. Take your left hand, reach across to your right hip.
2. Place your thumb on your iliac crest (hip bone).
3. Place your middle finger on greater tronchater (near top of femur).

The tip of your index finger should now be resting on or pointing to a fatty soft area. I gently pinch and inject there on a slight angle. I think 45 degrees is too much of an angle.

Depending on the volume you're injecting, you should be using 28g-30g syringes. For amounts above .2ml, I like 29g 1/2" .5 or 1cc syringes. For amounts .2ml and under, I like the 30g 5/16" .3cc syringes.

not to hijack the thread...but do you guys get the same results with subQ that you would with IM, or have your just been overall happy with subQ and not tried IM? What doses seem to work the best? Starting myself and would prefer subQ, but some guys claim it isnt as good etc... looking to use the lowest dose that i can to achieve good #s and feel good with taking T only (doctor prescribed, also)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me