Buy Lab Tests Online

DS3

Serostim is brand marketed for the HIV community. I use Norditropin.
Is there some characteristic of Serostim that precludes its use in GH deficiency? That’s the brand I’ve been prescribed and I prefer it over Norditropin.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Is there some characteristic of Serostim that precludes its use in GH deficiency? That’s the brand I’ve been prescribed and I prefer it over Norditropin.

How many iu’s do u take per day?

Have u ever tried growth hormone peptides?

DS3

How many iu’s do u take per day?

Have u ever tried growth hormone peptides?
1.5 IU daily.

I’ve used Sermorelin, Ipamorelin, Ibutamoren, and all GHRPs. I took doctor supervised Sermorelin and Ibutamoren therapy for 2 years. IGF-1 never got about 150 (terrible response). The benefits of HGH far outweigh those of peptides for me, but that is due to the fact that I have minimal responses to peptides.

Side note: Ibutamoren increased my fasting blood glucose fairly significantly, as well as my cortisol levels (which contributed to massive anxiety that Ibutamoren induces in me).

sokaiya

Serostim is the exact same formulation as Saizen. The only difference is the label and how they are marketed. Serostim/Saizen are filtered differently than all the other products, it's filtered through a mammalian C127 cell line as opposed to the e-coli filtering process. Now what that all means scientifically, i don't really know those details.

I've read up on studies on the overall bioavailability of different brands and I'm sure that Norditropin and Gentropin came up in the top 2. I think Saizen is up there as well although surprisingly Lily's Humatrope was a bit lower on the scale.

Norditropin has the lowest molecular weight coming in at 22,000 daltons and so that makes it more stable, best absorbed, and closest to the real thing.

Attachments

• HGH.jpg
    HGH.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 113

benaoao

You guys and your steroids are something else. This is only a band aid not a cure for your issue. When my joints, shoulders spine were hurting me in the past, i got an MRI to determine what was going on and I eventually got stem cells to FIX the problems i had.

Never once did it cross my mind to use an anabolic steroid that would not be good for my cardiovascular system in the long run. You guys can justify the use of anabolic steroids all day long but their use is pretty stupid in my opinion.

It’s nice and all that to show up trying to debate a whole group of people acting all superior, but since you obviously have no clue what you’re talking about, I’m afraid you’re making everyone lose their time yourself included. I know, quarantine sucks, and we’re all bored.

by the way, your joints, shoulders, spine and low IGF-1 are all telltales of your lifestyle being atrocious and using stem cells and supra physiological doses of HGH (even under doctors supervision) is nothing but “band aids”. But I’m not here to teach people how to live a healthy life, my own clients never listen and only want their “band aids”.

benaoao

Insulin-like growth factor-1 deficiency and metabolic syndrome

Moreover, results from the aforementioned Framingham heart study also demonstrated the correlation between low IGF-1 and the increasing metabolic syndrome markers [221]. A good example is the finding that low circulating levels of IGF-1 are independently associated with hyperglycaemia and insulin resistance in adults [160, 230–232].

It’s all band aids dude. Hopefully using a GH band aid isn’t worsening whatever caused your igf1 to drop and your bones to hurt. I’d have explored some more before blaming genetics (I guess?) and resorting to lifetime injections of a pro cancerous hormone. Bet your docs will blame whatever happens on genetics.

sokaiya

Insulin-like growth factor-1 deficiency and metabolic syndrome

Moreover, results from the aforementioned Framingham heart study also demonstrated the correlation between low IGF-1 and the increasing metabolic syndrome markers [221]. A good example is the finding that low circulating levels of IGF-1 are independently associated with hyperglycaemia and insulin resistance in adults [160, 230–232].

It’s all band aids dude. Hopefully using a GH band aid isn’t worsening whatever caused your igf1 to drop and your bones to hurt. I’d have explored some more before blaming genetics (I guess?) and resorting to lifetime injections of a pro cancerous hormone. Bet your docs will blame whatever happens on genetics.

I'm talking about using bio identical hormone replacement, you're talking about juicing. Two completely different things. And maybe you are correct in that metabolic syndrome brought down my IGF-1 Levels down, i have no idea. For HGH i am at 0.3mg twice per day or 1.8 IU/day. If it were up to me, i wouldn't take anything. However, even unlike testosterone, i have no negative feedback loop when taking GH. Furthermore, it took my LDL particle size from small and dense to large and fluffy.

"atrocious" lifestyle? I wasn't born to sit around and play video games. I started lifting weights at age 10 I started Judo at age 6 and never stopped. Boxing, Jiu Jitsu, Judo, you get the picture. Now that i'm older i train a lot smarter but i'm not going to not be active that's just not me. I do work with a top well-known cardiologist and he like many others will tell you that anabolic steroids are not heart healthy period end of story.

And i don't know why every time sore joints comes up, Deca is the first thing that's talked about when it should be in fact stem cells. It's about fixing the root cause and most times tendons become frayed over time, cartilage becomes worn out and stem cells are smart, they will regenerate the tissues that need to be regenerated. Regenerative medicine is the future of medicine.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me