Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

E2 came back at 24 if anyone’s interested. For me, that’s a little low. So titrating my test and HCG up a bit was definitely the right move.

For reference, the guy that I talk with daily, that was my inspiration for trying the deca base, has an extremely low SHBG. It’s around 8. And he said before he started using the doses of test and HCG he’s on, along with the deca, his E2 was between 6-16, and he felt pretty bad with those levels. Depression, low libido, erections weren’t the best, flat mood, irritable. His E2 currently sits at 40 with the standard E2 test, not sensitive, and he feels worlds better. No more depression, libido through the roof, much more social and friendly with friends and family, killing it at work he says. My SHBG usually runs in the 30’s to low 40’s. I’m guessing it’s lower on my current protocol. But I’m assuming that if he feels as good as he does with an E2 of 40, with his low SHBG, I’m going to need at least around 40 for my E2. But going more by how I feel subjectively this time around. So gonna stick with the dose adjustment I just made, for probably around 5-6 weeks, to see how I feel, and then get E2 redone. Based off of how I feel, and where my E2 comes back at, I may titrate my test and HCG up a little more. We’ll see what happens. Just wanted to give everyone a quick update.

DS3

E2 came back at 24 if anyone’s interested. For me, that’s a little low. So titrating my test and HCG up a bit was definitely the right move.

For reference, the guy that I talk with daily, that was my inspiration for trying the deca base, has an extremely low SHBG. It’s around 8. And he said before he started using the doses of test and HCG he’s on, along with the deca, his E2 was between 6-16, and he felt pretty bad with those levels. Depression, low libido, erections weren’t the best, flat mood, irritable. His E2 currently sits at 40 with the standard E2 test, not sensitive, and he feels worlds better. No more depression, libido through the roof, much more social and friendly with friends and family, killing it at work he says. My SHBG usually runs in the 30’s to low 40’s. I’m guessing it’s lower on my current protocol. But I’m assuming that if he feels as good as he does with an E2 of 40, with his low SHBG, I’m going to need at least around 40 for my E2. But going more by how I feel subjectively this time around. So gonna stick with the dose adjustment I just made, for probably around 5-6 weeks, to see how I feel, and then get E2 redone. Based off of how I feel, and where my E2 comes back at, I may titrate my test and HCG up a little more. We’ll see what happens. Just wanted to give everyone a quick update.
Nice! E2 is probably too low. I would agree with the titration. Let us know how it goes.

benaoao

fantastic experiment you’re doing. FYI I think that based on the following study that I’m sure has been posted and discussed many times already here, you may want to just go for 250iu eod of HCG. I’m gonna go ahead and guess that this will yield optimal levels of E2, based on the fact that it’s as close as it gets to yielding physiological intratesticular levels of testosterone.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15713727

Plus we are replicating the context of GNRH suppression with AAS.

DS3

fantastic experiment you’re doing. FYI I think that based on the following study that I’m sure has been posted and discussed many times already here, you may want to just go for 250iu eod of HCG. I’m gonna go ahead and guess that this will yield optimal levels of E2, based on the fact that it’s as close as it gets to yielding physiological intratesticular levels of testosterone.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15713727

Plus we are replicating the context of GNRH suppression with AAS.
The results of this study, specifically regarding the relative change from baseline LH and FSH, cannot confidently be extrapolated to men who have been on TRT long-term. The study was conducted over a three-week period of time, which is unlikely to mimic long-term suppression of the HPTA seen in men on long-term TRT, despite the acute change in LH and FSH in those in the TE/placebo group.

There is no long-term study that I know of that we can use as a comparison, but the results of this study are only truly valid for those who have been on TRT for a short time. Continued administrative of exogenous T may result in a decreased response to HCG (speculative) and/or necessitate higher dosing than 250 IU to achieve close to physiological LH and FSH.

benaoao

Well this is isn’t what I’ve seen from my own N=1 doing HCG mono for a while. Fairly stable T&E2 output over a few months.
Regardless, I’d start with 250 eod not 180.

DS3

Well this is isn’t what I’ve seen from my own N=1 doing HCG mono for a while. Fairly stable T&E2 output over a few months.
You’re not on TRT...so these results also wouldn’t apply to you because you aren’t administering exogenous T and your HPTA isn’t under the same degree of suppression that exogenous T would create.

DS3

But I am glad to hear that your protocol is working for you. And I don’t disagree with your statement about increasing his HCG. Just wanting to throw my 2 cents out about the generalizability of the study.

benaoao

Absolutely. I never take studies as face value, rather as starting points from which one could decrease or increase their dosage based on bloodwork. At least that’s how I operate.

DS3

Absolutely. I never take studies as face value, rather as starting points from which one could decrease or increase their dosage based on bloodwork. At least that’s how I operate.
How do you feel on your HCG monotherapy? Mood, energy, libido, strength, etc.?

Tman

Nandralone labs

Used it for one week at 100mg, came off because of arm tingling for a week, started using again for one week at 60 mg. So, three weeks later these are my levels.
My t and ft actually dropped from 700 and 25 (not sure what the conversion is for this test, all my prior labs were with labcorp. Discount labs changed labs). I know the FT is down because I am usually slightly in the red at my current dose.
The labs were taken 48 hours after the nan dose of 20mg given eod, and 24 hours after my daily dose of T (14mg). I wonder if the arm pain and tingling was a result of E as this was twice my normal E level?

1587403309385.png

benaoao

This looks a lil off in terms of serum T/E2 ratio (should be closer to 30) but we don’t know how much nandrolone impacts the androgen/estrogen activity in your cells and we don’t know anything about your 5ar activity levels. I’d always get both testosterone tests done not just LCMS, so that you know what the sum of test+deca is (in your serum)

Since DHN is something like 6-10x weaker than DHT, Test itself is 3-5x weaker than DHT, but nandrolone itself is close to DHT, it’s hard to predict what’s really happening not knowing your 5ar activity. AFAIK only a Dutch test can assess this.

sokaiya

You guys and your steroids are something else. This is only a band aid not a cure for your issue. When my joints, shoulders spine were hurting me in the past, i got an MRI to determine what was going on and I eventually got stem cells to FIX the problems i had.

Never once did it cross my mind to use an anabolic steroid that would not be good for my cardiovascular system in the long run. You guys can justify the use of anabolic steroids all day long but their use is pretty stupid in my opinion.

DS3

You guys and your steroids are something else. This is only a band aid not a cure for your issue. When my joints, shoulders spine were hurting me in the past, i got an MRI to determine what was going on and I eventually got stem cells to FIX the problems i had.

Never once did it cross my mind to use an anabolic steroid that would not be good for my cardiovascular system in the long run. You guys can justify the use of anabolic steroids all day long but their use is pretty stupid in my opinion.
Don’t you take 3 IU of HGH daily?

sokaiya

Don’t you take 3 IU of HGH daily?

2.4 IU with a doctor's prescription, doctor's supervision, and a top cardiologist supervision.

At age 39 my IGF-1 came in at 98. I was clearly deficient.

Bioidentical hormone replacement is not the same as taking Anabolic Steroids.

DS3

2.4 IU with a doctor's prescription, doctor's supervision, and a top cardiologist supervision.

At age 39 my IGF-1 came in at 98. I was clearly deficient.

Bioidentical hormone replacement is not the same as taking Anabolic Steroids.
Nandrolone when used in TRT settings is doctor prescribed, doctor supervised, and Dr. Lipshultz, a top urologist in the US regularly prescribes nandrolone as an adjunct to TRT.

Personally I hate nandrolone, but get real about your ‘steroid’ rhetoric directed at a therapeutic hormone used under doctor supervision.

My IGF-1 naturally is at 70. Without GH I feel horrible, so I’m right there with you on the benefits of HGH.

Is your GH rx covered at all by insurance given your test results?

sokaiya

Nandrolone when used in TRT settings is doctor prescribed, doctor supervised, and Dr. Lipshultz, a top urologist in the US regularly prescribes nandrolone as an adjunct to TRT.

Personally I hate nandrolone, but get real about your ‘steroid’ rhetoric directed at a therapeutic hormone used under doctor supervision.

My IGF-1 naturally is at 70. Without GH I feel horrible, so I’m right there with you on the benefits of HGH.

Is your GH rx covered at all by insurance given your test results?

What happens to the lipid profile when on nandrolone and on what dosage? Not only that, the heart needs to be carefully monitored for calcification of the arteries and it's definitely not rhetoric, it's reality. Even using the most benign anabolic steroids in low dosages for example methenolone, will cut your HDL in less than half.

Again, people are free to do whatever they want. But to use a substance for a temporary relief at the cost of your health is not thinking smart & healthy for the long-term. Stem Cells would address those type of joint issues.

Yes, all my prescriptions are covered by insurance.

DS3

What happens to the lipid profile when on nandrolone and on what dosage? Not only that, the heart needs to be carefully monitored for calcification of the arteries and it's definitely not rhetoric, it's reality. Even using the most benign anabolic steroids in low dosages for example methenolone, will cut your HDL in less than half.

Again, people are free to do whatever they want. But to use a substance for a temporary relief at the cost of your health is not thinking smart & healthy for the long-term. Stem Cells would address those type of joint issues.

Yes, all my prescriptions are covered by insurance.
Hence why nandrolone is used under doctor supervision to monitor calcium scores and HDL.

Yes, DHT derivatives are known for their negation lipid profiles given their antagonistic effect on estrogen.

What brand GH? Serostim?

sokaiya

Hence why nandrolone is used under doctor supervision to monitor calcium scores and HDL.

Yes, DHT derivatives are known for their negation lipid profiles given their antagonistic effect on estrogen.

What brand GH? Serostim?

Serostim is brand marketed for the HIV community. I use Norditropin.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me