Started low dose accutane and my skin is clearer than ever/ I feel great. But my doctor wants to double my dose?…

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arcane

I'm 29 years old and 190 lbs and have dealt with cystic acne on my back for the past 10 years. Its hormonal acne from when I took pro hormones a decade ago and never recovered. I tried everything, and nothing has successfully cleared me up. I finally decided to pull the trigger and start Accutane; I’m one month into 30 mg of isotretinoin and my skin has never been this clear in my entire life. My back is completely clear, something I haven’t experienced since I was a kid. However, my doctor wants to bump me up to 60 mg, and then to 80. I almost feel like I don’t even need to raise the dose considering how effective 30 mg has been, also I’m already getting frequent nosebleeds so I’m a little bit worried about raising the dose. Any thoughts on maintaining 30 mg for the next eight months?

I’ve heard stories about lowdose Accutane being successful, but the acne, returning after discontinuation

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Arcane

You seem sensitive to accutane, take 15 mg. I vote you stop it all together.

Your doctor is displaying very poor judgment!

Im sensitive to a alot of stuff. 105 mg of test a week puts me at 1,200 ng/dl Total test.
So far the accutane at 30 mg has me clearer than Ive ever been. Also Im doing Jiu Jitsu again so its been helpful in keeping me clear in that department

sammmy

Your dose is intermediate (low doses are below 15mg/day), so the acne may or may not return after stopping the course. I would stay on the current dose for a few months (better stay on it during the summer when acne is most active), then stop it and see if the acne returns. If it returns, then I would do the higher doses.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me