Standing vs seated lateral raise machine

Buy Lab Tests Online

mcs

As far as lateral movement with a machine - what do you think would be best for deltoid hypertrophy?

Seated:

Standing:

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Paul M

Lateral raise with dumbells would be better. Stuck in a fixed plane of movement conducting lateral raises would more likely lead to rotor cuff injury.

mcs

Lateral raise with dumbells would be better. Stuck in a fixed plane of movement conducting lateral raises would more likely lead to rotor cuff injury.
Good point I hadn't thought of. DB laterals will always be a mainstay. I just wanted something more targeted to the delts.

Guided_by_Voices

The mechanics of those two machines are very different and would be a bigger factor than seated or standing. I have had good luck with a combination of dumbbell laterals (including one arm at a time) , cables, seated overhead barbell presses and standing push presses. The standing version could create elbow stress but that is not because it is standing but rather because of where you make contact with it. If you have access to a Freemotion (or similar) cable set-up that is a good option, but there is no single best one in my experience.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me