splitting TRT dose

Buy Lab Tests Online

Deanzo

Hi, i just recently asked my doctor if i could split my 140mg of testosterone enthanate to to twice a week. So i'm gonna do mon/thurs. My question is can splitting your dose have a more anabolic effect. My theory is since the spikes won't be as high, causing less of the T to aromatase into estrogen, therefore leaving more testosterone being put to use. Does anyone know of any studies out there that show by splitting your dose can possibly build more muscle.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Deanzo - Splitting the dose has many benefits.

The biggest is that your serum levels will be nice and consistent day in and day out...much like in normal state.

This in turn reduced aromatase synthesis meaning lower E2 and less need for an aromatase inhibitor.

Many men, like myself, have been doing it for years and could never think of one big injection each week.

Go Monday mornings and Thursday nights and you will be good man!

G

CoastWatcher

Moving to a split-dose protocol was the best decision I ever made. Prior to adopting it, I was pleased with my response to TRT, but felt there was more to be gained; I was right. I went from 100mg weekly, to 60mg every 3.5 days, and have noticed wonderful results. Energy and physical performance are higher than ever, concentration is focused and sustained, sexual/erectile issues have resolved, E2 is in a good spot - I feel excellent. I don't believe you'll be disappointed if you adopt a similar treatment plan. All the best.

Interesting question regarding the difference in specifically anabolism between the two methods. It should not change because remember anabolism from T is relative to maintaining T levels. If both once per week and twice per week injections keep your T within range, than you will still be sustaining anabolic effect 24/7.

Remember, estrogen is also anabolic so even when T does covert to E anabolism still occurs. Believe it or not, estrogen is actually administered along with androgens in beef cattle to increase meat yield. Estrogen has a strong anabolic effect.

Deanzo

Interesting, i do embrace the higher estrogen in my body now, since my e was really low to start. Probably explains why my skin feels so soft now too. Regardless i will stick to twice a week shots because it does have many benefits, and my mood is better and i was experiencing some mild anxiety on once a week. Thanks for the info

bruin

I have introduced HRT to several guys and have endorsed a split dose routine, sooner or later they come around to it ( usually due to circumstances after they educate their individual Dr's ) I owe my awareness and education to the guys on this forum and site ......I just bring it forward ! Duane

TRTFL

I have just started to split my does to 5 shots a week at .2ml equalling 200mg of test a week. Started Sunday. My gyno has disappeared in one nipple and the other has shrunk in just three days. I was doing in the begging of my trt treatment .3 twice a week was working awesome but was bumped to .5 twice a week and I did not feel good on that as soon as I reduced it I feel awesome again. Anyone else inject more than twice a week. I don’t mind it needles don’t bother or hurt at all.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me