Spitting Doses of Sust 250

Buy Lab Tests Online

Lowtuk

Hi All,

For those of you familiar with some of my posts, Ive been on TRT since start of the year and never really got dialled in.

In short started the first 3 months on nebido with zero improvement and then moved to sust 250 with mixed results but had symptoms of high e2 but no access to sensitive test and doctors unfamiliar with Adex.

So I am feeling my way on my own a bit and have decided to split my sust 250 dose into 2 and take every 4 days in the morning.

I wanted to reach out and find out if this is something people have done with success and if you feel the lower levels of external test being introduced will help control my estrogen levels?

Thanks guys, had full blood work done today and so will post at the end of the week when I get results, it's been 11 days since last full Injection of sust 250 and will start the splitting protocol tomorrow.

Regards

Lowtuk

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Lowtuk

Hi All,

Any help on the above?

I'm not sure if i am splitting the dosage right? Is half a vial of Sustanon 250 every 4 days too much as I have seen posts and research that more than 200mg of test a week is too high?

Should I split the Sustanon and take the injections every 5-6 days?

I have started on Arimidex at .25mg 24 hours after injection so every four days as well, if i waited longer between sust shots then would I delay the Adex as well?

Been splitting the dose for 2 weeks and my latest tests were

Total Test 6.44mg/nl range 1.75-8.16
Estradiol 80 pg/ml range 15-31.5
SHBG 38.84 nmol/L range 13.2 - 89.5
Free T4 12.82pmol/L range 7.86 - 14.41
TSH 1.05uIU/ml range 0.28-5.3
Free Test 210 pg/ml range 90-300

Unfortunately i still have no access to the sensitive e2 test so am going from the standard tests.

I have another set of bloods due on Saturday which will be 96 hours after my injection o half the Sustanon 250 vial and 72 hours after .25mg Adex.

My feelings are still some brain fog and tiredness but not as bad as pre-trt, libido is maybe 60-70% back but I have not managed to change my body comp at all and feel bloated all the time.

Any help would be great

arizonajack

Hi, I'm a newbie, so not much help, sorry. I also am using Sustanon 250. I'm going about this in a DIY way. After much research, I decided to do 75 mg every five days.

My logic: I read that a common prescription for Sustanon 250 is the full vial, once every three weeks. This equates to 83 mg T every week, which seems to be a bit on the low side for what a lot of people here do but in the right general area. After some research, I found that Sustanon has longer half life and smoother delivery than most other forms of T, but still is such that every three weeks is way too long of interval for optimal delivery. General consensus seems to be that every five days is the optimal Sustanon protocol. Your every four day plan seems good. I think EOD like many here are doing with other type of T is likely overkill with Sustanon. As for the dosage, it seems high. 250 every 8 days would be 219 T every week. If my math is right and assumptions are right, that's really on the high side for TRT. I decided to do 75 mg every five days, because it correlates to the 300 line on my 1 ml syringe and it ends up being about 100 mg T per week.

I really don't know if my logic is sound, but that's what I've come up with after some research. I just started a week ago.

Random other question, how do you draw the Sustanon out of the glass vial? I only have insulin needles right now, the 29g. It's impossible for me to draw it out with the needle without spilling. I ended up with a short term approach of physically pouring the Sustanon into the top of a syringe, pulling the plunger out. And then using that syringe to measure more precisely into another, also going into the top with the plunger out. I'm looking into buying the kind of needle syringe where you can draw with a larger needle and inject with smaller one, but I'm having trouble finding the right product online.

Lowtuk

Hi Arizonajack,

Sounds like we have similar DIY protocols so hopefully some light can be shed. If I uncover any answers in my research I will be sure to post them here.

I think my dosage may be high and this is why I am struggling with my estrogen but I'm not too sure, my test levels seem stable in the 600's now.

Does anyone have any advice on whether Arizonajack should up his does or I should lower mine please?

I use a normal syringe so have no problem drawing the sust from the vial.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me