Spike In BP upon IM injection enanthate

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fortunate

What ester have you found to have the least side effects on your blood pressure? I'm on 9-10mg EOD of Cypionate and I am still having high blood pressure... especially on the days that I pin. I'm in the process of setting up with Defy for my TRT care but I'm honestly about to stop. I was on opiates for 15 years for my back but I will be off next year. Opiates drastically suppress testosterone so I am hoping that my natural levels will go back up to a tolerable level. I even thinking about the possibility of Clomid for a few months. Any thoughts? Thanks.
Enanthate seems to be OK. Meanwhile, Natesto is worth a try. It may help with your symptoms without raising blood pressure.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Beken

Enanthate seems to be OK. Meanwhile, Natesto is worth a try. It may help with your symptoms without raising blood pressure.
I saw the 'Official Natesto Thread'.... I saw that you did Natesto with HCG mono therapy.... How was that?

Did you get 'mini panic attacks' on Natesto?

I am in the process of switching over to Defy.... I'm curious about their nasal cream.

In between getting off pain meds, loosing weight, diet and exercise I am hoping that my testosterone levels will rebound to a tolerable level....

Beken

How long did it take for Natesto to work? Do you just stop taking your current protocol and wait for your natural production to take over?

Fortunate

How long did it take for Natesto to work? Do you just stop taking your current protocol and wait for your natural production to take over?
From what I remember, I think Natesto provided some relief extremely quickly. I have been on and off of it over the years. I have had periods of time during which I was really content on it and other times where I felt a bit under treated. But, it is by far the gentlest form of TRT I have done. Minimal side effects. Occasionally some irritation of the nose.

Read through that official thread that I started, and you can get a feel for it. Definitely worth trying. As far as cost, that will probably depend on your insurance plan, but it is not uncommon for small pharmacies to help you out with patient, assistant programs, and “coupons“ that can lower cost.

Fortunate

Did the nasal gel raise your blood pressure or pulse?
Short answer, no. Longer answer is that I don't think it affects pressure at all. More recently, when I used it for short time, I had episodes of mildly increased heart rate, and I think it was possibly when my levels might have been dropping. But, I don't recall this being the case when I used it on a more long term basis. So, it may be related to something else.

I am likely going back to it in the near future. If so, I will keep an eye and report back.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me