Source for Tribulus Alatus?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Neal Wayne

I’ve been looking online for a source for the less seen form of Tribulus (Tribulus Alatus) but so far have not been able to find one.

Any help appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I’ve been looking online for a source for the less seen form of Tribulus (Tribulus Alatus) but so far have not been able to find one.

Any help appreciated.

If you are seeking such to increase T levels.....than you are wasting your time/money using Tribulus.....let alone many other herbal T-boosters as if anything most are not effective let alone the temporary boost in T would be transient at best!

Rot-Iron66

Trib is a good adaptogen for those who workout hard, and are a bit older (40+). But it must be good/real Trib. (Bulgarian source). Most sold today is junk. Its not about boosting Test, its about recovery and other health benefits. If you find a good source, please post it up here.

Neal Wayne

Thanks. I am aware of what Tribulus can and cannot do but there are some decent studies that shows that the Alatus version of Tribulus actually does effect T levels (in mice anyway). Carl Lanore briefly mentioned it on his podcast last week.

Vvs1

Any help appreciated.

Interested in the "Alatus" kind, do you have an online study? I've looked at a lot of brands, and never seen it.

Standard Process has some of the best. Or search hard for Bulgarian. I just started Tribesterone.

I'm under the impression that Tribulus increases androgen receptor density rather than hormone levels, as many mistake it for?

Neal Wayne

Interested in the "Alatus" kind, do you have an online study? I've looked at a lot of brands, and never seen it.

Standard Process has some of the best. Or search hard for Bulgarian. I just started Tribesterone.

I'm under the impression that Tribulus increases androgen receptor density rather than hormone levels, as many mistake it for?

Here is the article.

Free serum testosterone level in male rats treated with Tribulus alatus extracts. - PubMed - NCBI

Like everything else on the internet I tend to take it with a grain of salt.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me