Something went really wrong...need some help

Buy Lab Tests Online

michaelser88

Hi Guys! I hope somebody can help in my situation because i really dont understand what happened and what i have to do.. :/
So my story:
I made a big mistake last year november i did 2 month hcg monotherapy, that means eod 200iu hcg... I noticed pain in my breast... It develoled gyno.. I tried to stay in balance with nolva and with anastrozole but it doesnt helped after just a little, but i was okay, libido, power, mood and so on..
Last december i bought mk-677 to keep all gains what ive done with cycle. Ive used for 3 weeks. I noticed little more Appetit, better sleeping, more Power, and a lot of water in my head and high blood pressure. I stopped it because i dont felt very well on. End of december i started to use real hgh...
I noticed joint pain and so on whats are side effects of hgh. After 3 weeks i felt terrible on. High blood pressure, lot of water in my face, no power, always tired so i stopped it.

Till now i have the same health problem, My blood pressure little high, i am always hot and red, it goes not away:/
I was by cardiologist, he gave me one medicine for blood pressure. My blood pressure was lower but the symtomps were the same.

What i have checked more Times :
Thyroid
Liver, kidney
Urine
Everything was okay, i can attach pictures if its help.

My question is what i have to check? Anybody ever had the same Problems?
May i check adrenal?
I know because of gyno my estrogen always high.. This month i will make operation because of gyno.
Can estrogen cause this? Or what do you think what happened? What goes wrong.

Thanks for reading, hopefully somebody have any idea. Im really lethargic now..

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

michaelser88

Now i use 250mg testo enantat/ week
Every third day 0.5mg anastrozole/ but it often crash my estrogen, really hard to find the right dosage/
Everyday 20mg nolvadex
Till the surgery. But i feel everyday in my breast something.
What ive noticed, i work in the night and in the night my body is cooler but when i sleep and i woke up its terrible..
Also side effects i have less appetite, more water in face, tiredness, more fat on my body.
Any idea?
Thanks

michaelser88

100 pills of danabol
Sustanon 250mg alone
9 month, 8 month - 500mg
Last month 250mg
Than hcg mono after nolvadex, i can attach my bloods if it helps something.
Ive recovered i thought but after this "hcg, hgh, mk677 mission something went really wrong in december.
What do you think what i have to check?
Im not sure the gyno surgery will help but i do it, gyno disturb me.
Thanks for help :)

DS3

100 pills of danabol
Sustanon 250mg alone
9 month, 8 month - 500mg
Last month 250mg
Than hcg mono after nolvadex, i can attach my bloods if it helps something.
Ive recovered i thought but after this "hcg, hgh, mk677 mission something went really wrong in december.
What do you think what i have to check?
Im not sure the gyno surgery will help but i do it, gyno disturb me.
Thanks for help :)
Nothing too crazy on the hormones and dosages. Bloods would be very helpful. Post them if you have them.

I will say this at this point in the conversation:
(1) 200 iu of HCG eod is not enough to raise testosterone significantly. I a more ideal restart protocol would have been to dose HCG at 1000-2000 IU EOD and add in 25 mg Clomid daily.
(2) @Nelson Vergel has presented evidence that gyro typically happens when a. Estrogen is high b. Testosterone is low and c. IGF is high. So, it would make sense that as you came off cycle and ran too low of a dosage of HCG your testosterone was too low. Estrogen rebound would have likely been intense because the decanoate ester in Sustanon stays in your system for a long time. Then, you added in Ibutamoren and later HGH which pushed you IGF higher making your gyno more pronounced.

The hotness and high blood pressure are likely from fluid retention and potential high hematocrit (only a blood test can confirm this). I would seriously consider lowering your T dosage to 200 mg weekly, drop your AI because it is terrible for long-term health and estrogen doesn’t cause the symptoms bodybuilders believe it to (when using lower dosages of T). I would also at minimum split the T dosage of 200 mg/weekly into biweekly shots of 100 mg each to minimize fluctuations. To help with water retention I would add in Dandelion root, an effective natural diuretic.

michaelser88

Thanks for help, i really appreciate it!
I stay in my mind that! I posted the labs. I try this and i will update this.

Attachments

• IMG_20200505_201031.jpg
    IMG_20200505_201031.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 172
  • Screenshot_20200505_201449.jpg
    Screenshot_20200505_201449.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 176
  • Screenshot_20200505_201348.jpg
    Screenshot_20200505_201348.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 184

DS3

Thanks for help, i really appreciate it!
I stay in my mind that! I posted the labs. I try this and i will update this.
Nothing stands out in the blood work to my eyes.

TT is at 597.02 ng/dL (which is low normal for TRT, but definitely acceptable)
E2 is at 37.45 pg/mL (well within normal range)
SHBG is moderately high @ 52.5 nmol/L, but nothing to worry about.
CBC and thyroid panel look normal.

michaelser88

Did you checked mine? In my labs the numbers are different from what you have wrote. I hope not but maybe i have problem with adrenal. Can testosterone or hgh increase cortisol or other hormones in adrenal system? Thanks

DS3

Ahh okay, thanks :) so, maybe i have problem with adrenal or i dont know can the heart cause this? I dont think so but im not a doc..
It’s possible. Adrenal or heart issues would definitely be out of my ability to speak to. I would definitely advise seeing a doctor.

However, for high blood pressure I would try out what I suggested earlier, I will likely be of help to you.

michaelser88

Sorry for late reply! I was on trt but the endo said stop it... She said what ive ordered hgh from China maybe from pigs.. When i injected it than happened maybe this shit with my body..ive used for 1.5week long than i stopped because i felt terrible on.. I dont want to post the source but normally from 10stars they got 9.97...In this half year my testo was normal range with estrogen so i think something other problem i have. I told she when i stop it i need restore. She said there is another doc who can handle this.

The biggiest Problem is this:

So little update!..
I feel terrible guys i lost 4kg in one week im always red tired, i feel hot. They checked my kidney, adrenal, liver everything in my stomach with Computertomographie. They found nothing just this
Hernia disci L.V.
Scoliosis thoracolumbalis

They made brain mr and neck mr control. Tomorrow i will get the results.
These things because of problem with spine.
I visíted many docs but they found nothing…
My sympthoms:

• low energy
  • feel hot
  • lethargic now
  • cannot tolerate warm
  • unable to train
  • cold chills
  • on pins and needles
  • my heart sometimes like painful i cannot describe this feeling like it want to go out.
  • i have to go often to wc
  • pain in my waist
It sounds like a 80years old grandpa but im just 29…
Im so sad now and feel terrible, i just pay the doctors and no result.
There is a new labtest. My ironlevel is lower now maybe because i dont eat enough i dont know.
I post 2 pictures from my face maybe somebody have idea what a fuck is happen with me. I want to be unknown but i need help guys:disappointed:
I will get new labs this week..
They checked some hormones for autoimmun illness and for some things.

Sorry for crying i just want to be healthy.
Thanks a lot!

After:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200528_194512_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
    Screenshot_20200528_194512_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
    954.1 KB · Views: 152

madman

Super Moderator
Sorry for late reply! I was on trt but the endo said stop it... She said what ive ordered hgh from China maybe from pigs.. When i injected it than happened maybe this shit with my body..ive used for 1.5week long than i stopped because i felt terrible on.. I dont want to post the source but normally from 10stars they got 9.97...In this half year my testo was normal range with estrogen so i think something other problem i have. I told she when i stop it i need restore. She said there is another doc who can handle this.

The biggiest Problem is this:

So little update!..
I feel terrible guys i lost 4kg in one week im always red tired, i feel hot. They checked my kidney, adrenal, liver everything in my stomach with Computertomographie. They found nothing just this
Hernia disci L.V.
Scoliosis thoracolumbalis

They made brain mr and neck mr control. Tomorrow i will get the results.
These things because of problem with spine.
I visíted many docs but they found nothing…
My sympthoms:

• low energy
  • feel hot
  • lethargic now
  • cannot tolerate warm
  • unable to train
  • cold chills
  • on pins and needles
  • my heart sometimes like painful i cannot describe this feeling like it want to go out.
  • i have to go often to wc
  • pain in my waist
It sounds like a 80years old grandpa but im just 29…
Im so sad now and feel terrible, i just pay the doctors and no result.
There is a new labtest. My ironlevel is lower now maybe because i dont eat enough i dont know.
I post 2 pictures from my face maybe somebody have idea what a fuck is happen with me. I want to be unknown but i need help guys:disappointed:
I will get new labs this week..
They checked some hormones for autoimmun illness and for some things.

Sorry for crying i just want to be healthy.
Thanks a lot!

After:

Sorry to hear you are going through this.

The main things that stand out on your blood work are your lymphocytes are high and neutrophils low which could be related to an infection or inflammatory condition.

You stated I will get new labs this week..They checked some hormones for autoimmun illness and for some things.

You need to get a full thyroid workup as your TSH is on the high end and can be causing many of your symptoms.
Screenshot (1487).png

Your TT 431 ng/dL levels are sub-par and would have your FT levels low which does not help and needs to be addressed.

How did you injure your back and how long have you had disc issue?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me