Some updates would be appreciated.

Buy Lab Tests Online

BadassBlues

Howdy all,

It's been a while since I posted on any forum. Some may remember me from ATM and Dat's place. After Dr. C's tragedy, I just lost interest for a while.

I have been on my same protocol for a long time, gauging by feel and have not had comprehensive labs done for a long time. I recently switched to T Gel from Sub Q biweekly injections (30 days) and want to get a comprehensive panel done. I have a few questions.

1. Is the E2 sensitive still the gold standard for men on TRT?
2. Quest or LabCorp?
3. Best overall package that has all the proper tests?

I have used Walk In Labs in the past, but a quick perusal of their test packages has left me with these questions.

Is it worth getting prolactin tested?

Sorry for the noob questions, but things change and I would like some updated info.

Thank you,

BAB

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

1. Is the E2 sensitive still the gold standard for men on TRT?
No, the standard test is fine so long as you don’t have elevated C-reactive protein and may actually be more consistent in the long run. The sensitive method is overly reliant on technician skill.

I have seen members labs using both on the same day with the sensitive being higher than the standard E2 test.
Quest or LabCorp?
Pick one, because you can’t cross compare labs. I prefer LabCorp.
Is it worth getting prolactin tested?
Only if having ED problems or long refractory periods.

sammmy

I prefer Quest because it can show you cumulative graphs of the same test over the years so you can easily see trends and history. LabCorp doesn't have that.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me