Smoking marijuana carries same cardiovascular health hazards as smoking tobacco

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
"The researchers found that in an analysis of 36 studies among people who suffered heart attacks, the top three triggers were use of cocaine, eating a heavy meal and smoking marijuana. And 28 of 33 systematically analyzed studies linked marijuana use to an increased risk of what are called acute coronary syndromes — a reduction of blood flow to the heart that can cause crushing chest pain, shortness of breath or a heart attack."

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JoeyStyles

I have some problems with my heart and used to smoke marijuana several years ago. Honestly, it was not the best choice in my life because I felt really terrible while smoking. The problem is that I like weed in general and I didn't know what to do. My doctor recommended me to taste weed edibles instead. And fortunately, it was a good experience for me as I felt way better. I usually get such things at one specific shop because they have various food with high quality cannabis edibles. My friend prefers to get white chocolate but I'm more into gummies because they has extraordinary effects.

Source: https://www.justcannabis.shop

Last edited:

samueldaisi

The research findings you've shared regarding the potential cardiovascular health hazards associated with smoking marijuana are indeed interesting. It's crucial for individuals to be aware of such information and consider their choices carefully.
For those interested in exploring alternative ways to experience the effects of cannabis without smoking, products like Delta-9 THC gummies from Delta 9 THC Gummies can be a viable option. They offer a smoke-free and potentially safer alternative for those who still wish to enjoy the benefits of cannabis.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching