Smoking and trt

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Does anyone smoke cigarettes while on trt is it extremely dangerous or is it OK in moderation?
Smoking can also cause ED and irreversibly damages DNA. I know some exceptional TRT doctors that refuse to treat men who smoke because it can cause health problems that could be blamed on TRT.

As for smoking in moderation, a weak cup of poison is still a cup of poison.

Seth

Does anyone smoke cigarettes while on trt is it extremely dangerous or is it OK in moderation?
If you are going to smoke, drink, smoke weed, or indulge in ice cream for that matter, moderation is the key. I smoke cigs occasionally. Yeah, I know it's not a good thing to do, but I enjoy a smoke now and then.

Belekas

nobody
Cigarettes, vapes and all that bullshit has tons of other substances that makes them harmful. From what I've read and watched nicotine is not the enemy but the opposite, theres cognitive benefits using it and been discussed many times in your favorite prof/doc podcasts fwiw. It's the method of getting it in that is harmful, that means inhaling in whatever form you wish, the same goes for CBD or whatever any other stuff you want to inhale except oxigen. Huberman talked about it and mentioned that even though the stuff is addictive it has significant benefits on brain health and not only but I don't remember well, might rewatch the episode to be sure.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me