Sleep apnea lately

Buy Lab Tests Online

Shan

I’m 57 yr male, in great shape, lift weights 3 times weekly. I’ve been on clomid self prescribed hrt for 4 years. 25mg 4 days a week. Last time I had my testosterone checked it came back over 1500 so the free was inaccurate. Estrodiol was 64.9. I have felt really good.
I decided to start using DIM a few weeks ago to just be an insurance policy against high estrogen.
In the last two weeks I’ve been waking up in the night HOT. I keep my room cold. I’ve also noticed that I wake up sometimes with my mouth open and dry.
i hoping it’s not sleep apnea. Could I have low e2 after starting DIM? Could that be causing me getting hot in the night? Sleep apnea?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
DIM will NOT lower your Estrogen it can possibly help metabolize and move Estrogen out of the body. It would be very simple to stop taking it and see if your symptoms improve just based on the proximity of the onset to when you started taking DIM.

SilverSurfer

Until you have done a sleep study, you can’t self diagnose sleep apnea. It could be coincidence, allergies, a dry house, or one of the supplements drying you out. Don’t overthink everything. Stop the DIM and see what your sleep is like in a couple of weeks.

Shan

DIM will NOT lower your Estrogen it can possibly help metabolize and move Estrogen out of the body. It would be very simple to stop taking it and see if your symptoms improve just based on the proximity of the onset to when you started taking DIM.
Thank you, I’m going to try that.
Until you have done a sleep study, you can’t self diagnose sleep apnea. It could be coincidence, allergies, a dry house, or one of the supplements drying you out. Don’t overthink everything. Stop the DIM and see what your sleep is like in a couple of weeks.
Thank you. I’m having blood test in two days just as a check up as well.

M.J

my low ferritin didn’t let me sleep, I started taking iron supplements now everything is fine.

just in case if for any reason you think your ferritin is low then this is the reason.

DixieWrecked

I bought a brand new resmed10 CPAP machine off of craigslist for cheap and it works perfectly. Easiest thing to do because you can try it immediately. I'm glad I did it.

SilverSurfer

my low ferritin didn’t let me sleep, I started taking iron supplements now everything is fine.

just in case if for any reason you think your ferritin is low then this is the reason.

I know sleep studies are expensive, but self diagnosed sleep apnea and using a machine that may not really be helping you can be dangerous. Sleep apnea can and will kill you if not treated correctly. Be careful!

Renman23

I know sleep studies are expensive, but self diagnosed sleep apnea and using a machine that may not really be helping you can be dangerous. Sleep apnea can and will kill you if not treated correctly. Be careful!
He's right... I know Sleep studies can be expensive, and especially if you are short on funds, but ... what can really put a crimp in your day is good old fashioned Death! Sleep Apnea kills people. The football player Reggie white died because of un-diagnosed and untreated sleep apnea.

If you have health insurance, its covered. Its a very easy and comfortable test... GET IT DONE

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me