Sleep apnea/insomnia on TRT can time fix it? advice needed

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

I am one month and half from starting TRT did great as I went up, doing 25mg sustanon ,500HCG, 0.025mg arimidix EOD.
It all started as I reached my stable high T levels.

currently these are my results:
T: between 21 and 26
E: 17 and can go up to 30
SHBG: 24.3

Hematocrit went from 43 to 47 same time I reached my peak, donated blood thinking maybe I am not used to this level but after reading around seems like T related.

I don’t want to lower my dosage, do you think I need to give it time or sleep apnea/insomnia won’t go away and maybe I should start thinking to lower my dosage ? Beside this i feel great, everything is good.

Yesterday I had one cup of coffee around 6pm I stayed up all night couldn't sleep at all. Was the worst night I had.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Your levels are healthy and any lower will not be, TRT can cause/worsen sleep apnea and what you need is a CPAP machine. Drinking coffee in the evening is inviting sleep troubles, it's no different than shooting yourself in the foot, it's self inflicted.

Donating blood with a hematocrit of 47% is not needed and you may be creating more problems for yourself down the road if you donate blood too often, you can crash ferritin by excessively donating. By donating blood when not elevated you are taking away the benefits of TRT, athletes train at high altitude to get more oxygen rich blood (hematocrit/RBC) into target tissues.

Last edited:

M.J

Your levels are healthy and any lower will not be, TRT can cause/worsen sleep apnea and what you need is a CPAP machine. Drinking coffee in the evening is inviting sleep troubles, it's no different than shooting yourself in the foot, it's self inflicted.

Donating blood with a hematocrit of 47% is not needed and you may be creating more problems for yourself down the road if you donate blood too often, you can crash ferritin by excessively donating. By donating blood when not elevated you are taking away the benefits of TRT, athletes train at high altitude to get more oxygen rich blood (hematocrit/RBC) into target tissues.
Cpap is too much to carry I travel almost every month I already have concerns regarding been stopped with current meds.
I like the results, but this is getting too much :(

M.J

By t

Just wanted to understand the mechanism isn’t cpap for people who have difficulty breathing at night ? I have no such issues, How does it help ?

fifty

Cpap is too much to carry I travel almost every month I already have concerns regarding been stopped with current meds.
Try Breathe Right nasal strips. Can get generic ones from walmart. They may help some with snoring. They’re not a miracle but they’re not the burden cpap is.

M.J

Try Breathe Right nasal strips. Can get generic ones from walmart. They may help some with snoring. They’re not a miracle but they’re not the burden cpap is.
Worth trying thanks I will order one.
But my question does testosterone wakes me up because I am more alert like caffeine effect or does it obstruct my air flow? Because something I developed as a result of T? Do I have to figure this out ?

Pringle

I travel 45 out of 52 weeks annually with my job worldwide. I carry my CPAP, multiple prescription drugs including syringes and testosterone. I have never had any issues or been detained in anyway questioning my prescriptions. I carry a letter from my Dr as backup for all just as a safety net if needed.

M.J

I travel 45 out of 52 weeks annually with my job worldwide. I carry my CPAP, multiple prescription drugs including syringes and testosterone. I have never had any issues or been detained in anyway questioning my prescriptions. I carry a letter from my Dr as backup for all just as a safety net if needed.
Thanks, but I really don’t want to go through this route, it’s getting heavy so many things to do, I will check with my dr as soon as I come back I remember he said I had sever blockage in the nose, but since I am not snoring or effecting my sleep it’s finw to leave it but could get worse with time. That was before trt

The question is does testosterone enlarge internal organs ? Or does it act like caffeine keep you awake ?

Novaman

Worth trying thanks I will order one.
But my question does testosterone wakes me up because I am more alert like caffeine effect or does it obstruct my air flow? Because something I developed as a result of T? Do I have to figure this out ?
Good question. I've been battling decreased sleep quality while on TRT for 4+ years now. I'm convinced that at certain T levels I will wake up out of a sleep cycle more easily than when off TRT. Still trying to figure it out.

Systemlord

Just wanted to understand the mechanism isn’t cpap for people who have difficulty breathing at night ? I have no such issues, How does it help ?
Then you don't have sleep apnea, you have insomnia.

I had to wear a device to determine if I had sleep apnea. It's not something you can self diagnose, a partner would be able to tell you if you had sleep apnea.

Last edited:

M.J

I

I had to wear a device to determine if I had sleep apnea. It's not something you can self diagnose, a partner would be able to tell you if you had sleep apnea.
I just woke up again I tried the breath easy solution, I guess it’s insomnia, I had difficulties sleeping to start with then as soon as I sleep I wake up again.
This didn’t happen OR it got worse and more clearer as my T level went up I noticed it only in the last two weeks max.
I will check with my doctor but I guess I will start skipping or lowering dose and see

wondering

Maybe I missed it, how do we know he doesn't have sleep apnea?

M.J

I am not an expert on this but my pressure levels at 5:16am as I woke up it’s 140/100 pulse 71. Using omron device
I have taken maybe 7 measurements to confirm all within same range, is that normal seems high a bit.

wondering

I am not an expert on this but my pressure levels at 5:16am as I woke up it’s 140/100 pulse 71. Using omron device
I have taken maybe 7 measurements to confirm all within same range, is that normal seems high a bit.

You can't diagnose Apnea by taking BP. Yes, apnea can affect blood pressure but you need a sleep study to confirm or refute actually having it.

M.J

You can't diagnose Apnea by taking BP. Yes, apnea can affect blood pressure but you need a sleep study to confirm or refute actually having it.

Yea, I am not sure if it related I just bought this thing but before going to bed it was 125/77.

I guess I will start lowering my dose and see how it goes, will do lab test tomorrow just to make sure all in range. Before lowering

M.J

Yea, I am not sure if it related I just bought this thing but before going to bed it was 125/77.

I guess I will start lowering my dose and see how it goes, will do lab test tomorrow just to make sure all in range. Before lowering

M.J

One thing for sure, yesterday I slept much worse than today, when I had that coffee. Although by no mean I had a good sleep now but yesterday was worse.

Systemlord

Maybe I missed it, how do we know he doesn't have sleep apnea?

He could be in the process of developing sleep apnea where he didn't have it before, that's why I said he can't self diagnose. If he does have sleep apnea and isn't willing to use the CPAP machine, it will worsen his health and shorten his life.

People who have sleep apnea have debilitating fatigue that no amount of hormones can fix.

Low estrogen can mess with sleep, if you don't have sleep apnea I would point the finger at the low estrogen (17 pg/mL), Arimidex or HCG before blaming it on TRT, your levels are not that high to be causing these type of problems.

Last edited:

M.J

He could be in the process of developing sleep apnea where he didn't have it before, that's why I said he can't self diagnose. If he does have sleep apnea and isn't willing to use the CPAP machine, it will worsen his health and shorten his life.

People who have sleep apnea have debilitating fatigue that no amount of hormones can fix.

Low estrogen can mess with sleep, if you don't have sleep apnea I would point the finger at the low estrogen (17 pg/mL), Arimidex or HCG before blaming it on TRT, your levels are not that high to be causing these type of problems.

we have many posts deleted since yesterday for some reason. I did my lab test seems like low ferritin causing all this.

recent lab measured the same day of arimidix+HCG, supplement taking morning and the test afternoon:

ferritin: 12 ng/mL (range26-388) LOW
albumin: 4 g/dl range (3.5-5.2)
E: 14.2
progesterone: 0.16 nmol/L range (0.16-0470
prolactin: 275 mU/L range (98-456)
SHBG:24.4 nmol/L
Total T: 24.09 nmol/ L

TruT with my Real albumin number : 26.52 ng/dl

Last edited:

M.J

for the estrogen I have reading 8 years until now, showing my estrogen between 15 to 22 I don't think a figure above 15 as crashing, in my last test yes its a bit low but my other test showing 17 and a bit higher, I assume my current dose is putting me between 14.2 and 20 max. I can increase it a bit by skipping one dose but honestly I am going with 15 and above as safe looking at my reading before.
keep in mind I have been body builder all my life now its been 19 years ! also my T was around 18 when my estrogen reading was 16.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me