Sleep apnea - events per hour higher on days without AI

Buy Lab Tests Online

trtthings

Has anybody noticed this?

In general I'm seeing 0.8 - 1.3 events per hour (with CPAP) and then on the third night after no AI it reliably creeps up to 2.2 - 2.4.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tman

Yes...higher E causes more nightly events for me...for sure. When I try coming off of an AI all together, the severity of the events and frequency become severe by night 10.

captain_j

What are both of you doing as your protocol? Dose and injection frequency?

Have either of you happened to monitor blood pressure when on and off an AI? I stopped my AI about 3 weeks ago, and I'm on 20 mg test cyp daily. Sleep hasn't been too bad, but I can't seem to get my blood pressure under 135/70

trtthings

Curious...what is an “event”?

An event is when you stop breathing or have impaired breathing (hypoxia) for >= 10 seconds.

What are both of you doing as your protocol? Dose and injection frequency?

Have either of you happened to monitor blood pressure when on and off an AI? I stopped my AI about 3 weeks ago, and I'm on 20 mg test cyp daily. Sleep hasn't been too bad, but I can't seem to get my blood pressure under 135/70

No I haven't, would be interesting to see. Why did you stop the AI?

captain_j

No I haven't, would be interesting to see. Why did you stop the AI?

My goal is to eventually be on TRT without an AI. Whether it's Anastrozole or Exemestane, they each make me feel weird in one way or another. But at my current test cyp dose of 20 mg daily (with low SHBG), my free E2 tends to get high without an AI.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me