Single dose vials vs multi dose ? Why.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rogue702

So I don’t know if this is a dumb question or not . But I’m using the 200mg testosterone cypionate “single dose “ vials but I don’t use it all . In fact not even half . Why can’t I keep using it instead of throwing it away? What makes the multi dose vial different . Practically looks the same

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Rogue702

This is the one is use btw .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 94

Blackhawk

Depending on your dose, If they are vials with a rubber stopper/membrane that you poke through, you can use as a multiple dose vial.

Is the vial like this one? If so, looks usable as multi dose. Just clean the membrane well with alcohol before each draw.

If it is not functionally multiple use, you can load multiple syringes and save the extra doses.

Last edited:

Rogue702

Depending on your dose, If they are vials with a rubber stopper/membrane that you poke through, you can use as a multiple dose vial.

Is the vial like this one? If so, looks usable as multi dose. Just clean the membrane well with alcohol before each draw.

If it is not functionally multiple use, you can load multiple syringes and save the extra doses.
Yea it does look like that . I just find it funny the pharmacy gives me it and says throw it away after each use as if they want me to buy more or it will go bad or something . Thank you for your input

Rogue702

Yea it does look like that . I just find it funny the pharmacy gives me it and says throw it away after each use as if they want me to buy more or it will go bad or something . Thank you for your input
Does it go bad or something ? Something within the formulation. Seems like a money scheme to me

madman

Super Moderator
Does it go bad or something ? Something within the formulation. Seems like a money scheme to me

lll

I just picked up my Rx last night from Walgreens where I had it transferred for the first time due to their better GoodRx price. The pharmacist gave me the same line about it being "single dose" and that it "may possibly go bad." We went back and forth agreeing that a good cleaning with an alcohol swab (which I do anyway) should prevent any contamination.

He mentioned/questioned the "preservatives" ... still made no sense to me. The only thing that induced doubt was the fact I introduce air into the vial each time before I draw.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
He mentioned/questioned the "preservatives" ... still made no sense to me. The only thing that induced doubt was the fact I introduce air into the vial each time before I draw.
This is exactly the issue. There is the possibility of introducing a few bacteria on dust particles with the air injections. Because of this, if storage and additional doses are desired then the testosterone formulation must have a preservative that prevents the bacteria from multiplying. Benzyl alcohol is one such preservative.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me