Side effects of TRT + Nandrolone

Buy Lab Tests Online

bochinit

Hello guys,

I am interested to start to Nandrolone in conjunction with my TRT but I'm little afraid and would like to hear of those following this protocol here in the forum regarding a side effect called "Deca Dick" whose I see reports on many internet forums where users of Nandrolone report loss of libido and problems with erection caused by the use of this anabolic steroid.

Someone here is having problem with this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

That may be a problem in running Deca by itself, but it should not be when run alongside Testosterone.
Testosterone needs to be dosed at or above Deca in terms of mg.

Guided_by_Voices

I have also looked into this. You seem to be treating Nandrolone as one thing however the shorter-ester version NPP is widely reported to be less side-effect prone than the longer ester version which is Deca. (I'll ignore the ultra-long ester Laurabolin.) In the US, unfortunately only Deca is "officially" available, but more importantly, as Nelson, Sean and others have pointed out, low doses and testosterone apparently minimize side effects. If you are somewhere where NPP is available, that may further reduce the potential for any issues. I am a big believer in always starting with short-acting compounds when possible.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me