Side effects awful TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jt5150

I’m seeing all the positives from people with TRT which is great. However I’m 5 weeks in on 125 total, injecting twice a week with HCG and an AI and feel terrible. I feel so out of whack and have bad headaches, horrible anxiety and palpitations. I redid my labs this week early as they think it may be too high of estrogen. I feel like to the point of quitting TRT, but trying to hang in there in the hopes it gets better. Is this normal to feel this way in beginning until they get dosage regulated? Such a roller coaster so far. Palpitations are driving me nuts. Went and got EKG and it was fine along with bp. Just elavated heart rate , especially when I try to
Sleep

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I’m seeing all the positives from people with TRT which is great. However I’m 5 weeks in on 125 total, injecting twice a week with HCG and an AI and feel terrible. I feel so out of whack and have bad headaches, horrible anxiety and palpitations. I redid my labs this week early as they think it may be too high of estrogen. I feel like to the point of quitting TRT, but trying to hang in there in the hopes it gets better. Is this normal to feel this way in beginning until they get dosage regulated? Such a roller coaster so far. Palpitations are driving me nuts. Went and got EKG and it was fine along with bp. Just elavated heart rate , especially when I try to
Sleep
Of course trt is very different for everyone. My first two weeks of injecting testosterone was awesome, the honeymoon was believable. Then after that, I just felt good. I've been on trt for 5 years now, it's been a great experience. When you get your labs post them, you get lots of help from our members.

S1W

However I’m 5 weeks in on 125 total, injecting twice a week with HCG and an AI and feel terrible. I feel so out of whack and have bad headaches, horrible anxiety and palpitations.

Labs would be helpful, but you're not the first guy to come on the board and express concern about those things. And all too often, we see guys starting out on too high of a dose of T and using ancillaries like HCG and AI right out of the gates.

Baseline thoughts without seeing labs: 125mg/week may be too high to start with, don't start HCG or AI until T dose is dialed in, and then ONLY if needed.

I would drop to 100mg/week (50mg E3.5D), drop the HCG and AI completely, give it 6 weeks, and evaluate from there.

fifty

That
Sleep
That’s how my honeymoon period was. Anxiety driving to a cabin on vacation. I didn’t even know what anxiety was before that.

When I started my buddy was like “don’t you feel awesome?” and I was like “uhhh”. I gave it a year and then stopped trt.

Jt5150

Of course trt is very different for everyone. My first two weeks of injecting testosterone was awesome, the honeymoon was believable. Then after that, I just felt good. I've been on trt for 5 years now, it's been a great experience. When you get your labs post them, you get lots of help from our members.

I already suffer from general health anxiety, so these palpitations are terrifying. Woke up with my heart pounding last night and went to ER. Bloodwork was fine as well as EKG. I was then worried about clot, but my hematocrit levels were fine and they didn’t seem concerned. They don’t think it’s cardiac related but I can’t take these palpitations

Systemlord

Starting out on TRT, HCG and anastrozole is pretty much the wrong way to start things out, with a bunch of compounds. You should have started TRT in isolation, but not everyone does well on large or even moderate injections of T.

We don't know if you're going to be one of those guys who gets wrecked everything you touch and AI (AI over-esponder) or whether or not you're going to respond to HCG positively or negatively, kind of hard to tell starting out on so many different things at once.

I already suffer from general health anxiety, so these palpitations are terrifying.
This pretty much changes treatment, you need smaller more frequent injections because cypionate can cause spikes in testosterone and estrogen which can affect those with anxiety.

When I inject EOD, the peaks are smaller and so to are the effects from those peaks, these peaks and valleys affect everyone differently, some are prone to aggressiveness and other anxiety. When I inject small doses daily, these peaks are barely noticeable and it's smooth sailing with minimal peaks at all therefore no sides effects.

These palpitations is your body adapting, generally men experienced them for the first couple of weeks until levels are stable at 6 weeks. I see HCG causing a lot of problems with men, anastrozole is another frequent cause of suffering if dosed inappropriately.

I can't handle even 1/8th of a 0.050 anastrozole without serious side effects. At 5 weeks I'm feeling similar to the way you describe, most intense by 5.5 weeks and then everything calms down at 6 weeks.

Last edited:

S1W

I already suffer from general health anxiety, so these palpitations are terrifying. Woke up with my heart pounding last night and went to ER. Bloodwork was fine as well as EKG. I was then worried about clot, but my hematocrit levels were fine and they didn’t seem concerned. They don’t think it’s cardiac related but I can’t take these palpitations

You're also not the first guy to come here with pre-existing anxiety issues and complain that TRT exacerbates them. It's not for everyone.

However, if you choose to continue with TRT, note that the heart palps are very common. I have zero issues with anxiety and I get them occasionally, especially when making protocol changes.

Lower your dose and drop the AI and HCG for now.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me