Side effect (Feet Swelling) questions and AI

Buy Lab Tests Online

pyater

47 year old male, overweight- High blood pressure and cholesterol, High A1c and IGF-1. Sleep apnea treated with CPAP for last 8 months.

I started TRT back in August 2018. My primary care Dr. suspected low T after suspected Gynecomastia (later confirmed with Ultrasound & monogram).

Low T was confirmed with blood work and symptoms. Initial baseline was 134 total T. Started with Test Cypionate IM injections. Started with 100Mg monthly and titrated to 400MG every three weeks with a local Urologist . Felt good initially but terrible protocol, which I learned later here on this forum. Ended Protocol and relationship in January.

Switched to Defy and Dr. Saya in Feb. 2019. Started the following protocol 2/26/19 (1 month in):

1) Testosterone 200mg/ml CREAM - apply 2 clicks directly to scrotum every AM + 1 click directly to scrotum every night
2) Anastrozole 0.125mg by mouth 3 times weekly to be taken ONLY if experiencing high E symptoms – HAVE NOT STARTED YET
3) Metformin 500mg ER tab by mouth twice daily - High A1c and IGF-1 and glucose
4) Tadalafil 25mg ODT - take 1/4 ODT sublingual daily

Feeling great for first several weeks and still feel good. Low T Symptoms much better and greatly improved all around. Have a had a few days where I have had swelling in my feet and ankles. A day or two of moodiness. A little tired/fatigued a few days. Follow up labs not planned until May.

Wondering what you think about the side effects? Should I ride it out? Tweak T dosage? Try the AI? I am trying to avoid the AI unless necessary. No other high E symptoms: No acne, no nipple tenderness

Here is pre-restart on T cream bloodwork from 1/20/19 - Last T Cyp shot was 12/19/2018
1553633272081.png

1553633654473.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com