Side Affects From The Ai !

Buy Lab Tests Online

n2turbo2

For the first 6 months,on trt I felt awesome. Had my labs done for the third time. My e2 jumped to 180 Feeling great. I was not taking a ai, doctor insisted I take a ai. Now getting insomnia and anxiety, mood swings, nausea.I have never felt anxiety to this level. I blamed it on high e2. I quit the ai and fell great again, I am so confused. I searched google and many people have had these side affects. Maybe the problem is in the ai

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tman

For the first 6 months,on trt I felt awesome. Had my labs done for the third time. My e2 jumped to 180 Feeling great. I was not taking a ai, doctor insisted I take a ai. Now getting insomnia and anxiety, mood swings, nausea.I have never felt anxiety to this level. I blamed it on high e2. I quit the ai and fell great again, I am so confused. I searched google and many people have had these side affects. Maybe the problem is in the ai
Talk to your doc about it.

MarcoFL

just curious what do the rest of your labs look like?

fifty

Didn’t you post the same thing back in March? High e2, felt bad, took ai, felt better. Now the ai is the culprit???

And what’s your e2 now from your blood draw last wk?

n2turbo2

Waiting for results of e2. Don’t know for sure it’s the ai. Just wondering if anyone has had side effects. I have never felt this way in my life.

fifty

April 22, 2019

I have stopped my AI 3 times.From listening to people's telling me i don't need them. I feel awesome on trt,as long as i keep it below E2 80 . I have gone as high as 180. First i start not being able to sleep, i feel really restless.Then crying like a baby, anxiety and neg thoughts and Really emotional. I told my doctor i am getting off TRT. He said take the AI, you will be fine. I didnt believe it, i took a .250 within a few days i was fine. I now know what it feels like when my E2 is going high. I was doing 2x .250 ai a week, going back to that. Brought me in the range of 60.Going to try the cream and lose more weight, see if i can bring my E2 down.

fifty

If you read about side effects you are more likely to get side effects. The internet sucks sometimes.

Your blood test should be done today or tomorrow. See what that is. I would consider .125ai 2x/wk.

RLW

The one thing I can never really wrap my head around is how many people are feeling good on any particular protocol and then make a change. If you feel good roll with it.

n2turbo2

Once my e2 hit 180, my doctor insisted i take a AI. He changed my shots to, from 2x a week to 3x a week. He did not like the e2 that high.

Blackhawk

Wow, there is SO MUCH missing in your self reporting.

If you want better feedback please post your full previous labs while on TRT either as scans or include ranges and types of measurements with every number:

e.g. Testosterone 900 ng/dl, range 264-916,

And stating methodology of the E2 test or the range associated with the test is important. It is common that men are prescribed the wrong E2 test

And your SHBG is potentially important in this discussion.

And your entire TRT protocol including all meds and dosages in mg, mcg and or iu per medication as labeled.

For example, you state .250 2x a week. .250 of what? ml? mg? T cypionate 200mg per ml? propionate 100mg/ml? You provide no reference to know actual dosage of what you are actually taking. I assume T cyp at 200mg/ml, but that could be a totally wrong assumption on my part.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching