Should I take clomid?

Buy Lab Tests Online

tyler29615

I am 19 years old. I have been overtraining since I was 17. At the age of 18 i got bloods done and total test came back at 350 ng/dl, i was devastated and didn't know what to do, i had no idea it was overtraining that had been causing it. So i continued to train and train hard for the next year up until this point. A few weeks ago I had the thought of overtraining cross my mind so I've been out of the gym trying to recover for the past couple weeks. I'm feeling slightly better, more aggression etc etc..But i just got my hands on some clomid and was wondering if i should take it? Could it permanently damage my production or would it be a no risk kind of a thing? My balls used to be bigger than they are before i overtrained, but they aren't fully back yet after taking my break. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. You're doing all of this on our own? No doctors involved? Have you determined if your testosterone has rebounded or are you basing this solely on feeling more agressive? Have you used anabolic steroids?

tyler29615

I did a 2 month propionate cycle about 8 months ago. I never did proper pct. but I honestly don't believe this was the cause. my testosterone was low prior to the steroid cycle. that's why I did the steroids in the first place but I'm sure I had low t to begin with due to overtraining

Vince

Super Moderator

tyler29615

At age of 19, clomid is an excellent choice for recovery. Young men do much better on clomid them older men. Just make sure you get a good doctor. We have many thread on, Clomid there's one I like.

Are guys that do well on low dose clomid unicorns...or do they really exist?

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...-dose-clomid-unicorns-or-do-they-really-exist[SUB][/SUB]

thank you for your reply. if it's mostly due to overtraining, could a 5 week clomid run permanently make my levels back to normal?

Vince

Super Moderator
thank you for your reply. if it's mostly due to overtraining, could a 5 week clomid run permanently make my levels back to normal?

Yes definitely, all honesty you probably can recover without using clomid. If you do all the right things, Super Clean Diet, no alcohol or street drugs, get plenty of sleep. You're not in any type of depression meds or SSRIs are you.

There was a man I know personally, he's 31 of course older than you. Abused heroine for 10 years, he's been clean now for 2 months and I find it amazing how he completely healed. Everything came back, energy, libido, great testosterone levels . Just by doing all the right things, of course the hard part is continue living a clean life.

CoastWatcher

The body tries to recover, always and every time. The younger one is and the better one's health is, the easier it will be. I would do nothing, I'd not add Clomid, until I knew where my levels stood at the present time. You have to measure and evaluate every step of the way.

Kirk001

And stop overtraining! lol You don't want to be overtraining nor undertraining, you want a good level of training, like Goldilocks, not too little, not too much ... that yields optimal gains.

CoastWatcher

And stop overtraining! lol You don't want to be overtraining nor undertraining, you want a good level of training, like Goldilocks, not too little, not too much ... that yields optimal gains.
At age 60, I'm struck ever more frequently by the body's response to stability. In what we eat, how we sleep, in our approach to exercise - balance is the key.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me