Should I restart TRT? Labs Included

Buy Lab Tests Online

Okrhit

See below for labs second column is Dec 2020.

Background: I stopped cold turkey from HCG / Test C in January due to a blindside divorce and uncontrollable anxiety. I had never experienced anxiety so I got help. I am on Trintillex 10mg now, and plan to taper off after the holidays.

I am 41 5'10" and 225#. Still lift 4 days a week. Gym performance isn't bad, fatigue and joint pain are back. Were largely gone on TRT. Tried Nandrolone in 2020 and didn't really like it. Never had high E2 sides when I was on TRT, and never took AI consistently.

What do you guys think? My family doc is like "all is well, you don't need that stuff". Erections are weak, but could be the antidepressant. Skin is super dry.

TC

222​

263​

HDL

51​

68​

TRG

75​

89​

LDL

153​

175​

Lp(a)

TT

1032​

423​

FT

193.8​

63.7​

FT Calc

36.06​

13.5​

E2

57​

21​

T/E2

18.11​

20.14​

DHEA

73.00​

65.00​

SHBG

28​

28​

Prolactin

10.3​

9.1​

DHT

124​

34​

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator

Okrhit

Thanks Vince, am I low enough for TRT or should I be thankful I bounced back and stop dicking with my hormones?

BTW I tried Wellbutrin, its an awful choice for people with anxiety. It has a speed like effect on a lot of people, me included.

Systemlord

My family doc is like "all is well, you don't need that stuff".

fatigue and joint pain are back. Were largely gone on TRT.
Erections are weak
Your doctor is a piss poor choice to be managing your health. Many doctors these days don't advocate for their patients, if you're alive and breathing and/or barely functioning they give you a clean bill of health.

Your doctor more than likely isn't up to date on TRT and probably thinks it's bad for you, otherwise there wouldn't be so much resistance.

am I low enough for TRT or should I be thankful I bounced back and stop dicking with my hormones?
You answered your own question in the second quote.

Last edited:

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Before starting full blown TRT again I would look into a trial of Natesto or generic equivalent. With these nasal gel products you get boosts in testosterone without the hormonal suppression of an HPTA shutdown.

tul918

Thanks Vince, am I low enough for TRT or should I be thankful I bounced back and stop dicking with my hormones?

BTW I tried Wellbutrin, its an awful choice for people with anxiety. It has a speed like effect on a lot of people, me included.
Have you had good results from a medication for anxiety? I stopped TRT a month ago after raging anxiety. Mostly due to family health issues including the death of my Mother. I've got Xanax, but it's a band aid in the long run and SSRI/SSNI have terrible side effects with me.
BTW, not a huge noticeable difference in TRT vs no TRT unless it's like the frog boil effect. Right now nothing much has changed.

MIP1950

Before starting full blown TRT again I would look into a trial of Natesto or generic equivalent. With these nasal gel products you get boosts in testosterone without the hormonal suppression of an HPTA shutdown.
No generic Natesto, unless a version of it can be compounded.

Gladiator

If the numbers in the red circle are your current labs as you stated second column is December 2020 then you don’t need trt

Now if I read it wrong then get more lanes and think do you really need it as both numbers look better than a lot I have seen.
470F8A9A-67FF-45B0-A976-5154CABBEDBE.jpeg

seppuku

If the numbers in the red circle are your current labs as you stated second column is December 2020 then you don’t need trt

Now if I read it wrong then get more lanes and think do you really need it as both numbers look better than a lot I have seen.
View attachment 18371

I think you'll find those were his labs back in Dec 2020 while on trt. The third column are his recent labs off trt

rustylwb

See below for labs second column is Dec 2020.

Background: I stopped cold turkey from HCG / Test C in January due to a blindside divorce and uncontrollable anxiety. I had never experienced anxiety so I got help. I am on Trintillex 10mg now, and plan to taper off after the holidays.

I am 41 5'10" and 225#. Still lift 4 days a week. Gym performance isn't bad, fatigue and joint pain are back. Were largely gone on TRT. Tried Nandrolone in 2020 and didn't really like it. Never had high E2 sides when I was on TRT, and never took AI consistently.

What do you guys think? My family doc is like "all is well, you don't need that stuff". Erections are weak, but could be the antidepressant. Skin is super dry.

TC

222​

263​

HDL

51​

68​

TRG

75​

89​

LDL

153​

175​

Lp(a)

TT

1032​

423​

FT

193.8​

63.7​

FT Calc

36.06​

13.5​

E2

57​

21​

T/E2

18.11​

20.14​

DHEA

73.00​

65.00​

SHBG

28​

28​

Prolactin

10.3​

9.1​

DHT

124​

34​

rustylwb

Fire that Dr. And get one that's up to date on T. If you have ins. Go to LowT and they will fix you up. All you need is ED problems. The LowT in Richardson Tx only takes 10-15 min in& out. I've been as high as 1300. But they like to keep it below 1200 here. But the girls really decide the number and I have talked it up. to 180 mg per wk. FYI But I have a next-door neighbor that's getting over 250 but he's been going 9 years and his weight is maybe 225+

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me