Should I bother with Thyroid and DHEA Supplementation?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vithat

Hello everyone.

I have been looking to get back on the TRT train after falling off the past few months. I am going to start doing my injections regularly and everything. However I want to know if its really worth it to try and tackle Thyroid and DHEA too?

According to my results collected last October, they are in the low normal range.

DHEA-S 2,841 ng/ml

I havent tested Thyroid recently but I doubt its changed much since the last results
My T3 uptake is in the upper range but my T4 Total and TSH is fairly low

T3 UPTAKE 33.1 %

T4 TOTAL 4.1 UG/DL

FTI 4.1 UG/DL

THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE 2.200 UIU/ML

Should I be concerned about this? Should I be trying to supplement it do something to raise these? Would it be worth it?

What could be some natural ways to help this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

Hello everyone.

I have been looking to get back on the TRT train after falling off the past few months. I am going to start doing my injections regularly and everything. However I want to know if its really worth it to try and tackle Thyroid and DHEA too?

According to my results collected last October, they are in the low normal range.

DHEA-S 2,841 ng/ml

I havent tested Thyroid recently but I doubt its changed much since the last results
My T3 uptake is in the upper range but my T4 Total and TSH is fairly low

T3 UPTAKE 33.1 %

T4 TOTAL 4.1 UG/DL

FTI 4.1 UG/DL

THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE 2.200 UIU/ML

Should I be concerned about this? Should I be trying to supplement it do something to raise these? Would it be worth it?

What could be some natural ways to help this?

The biggest reason it's nicer to actually post the labs (dark out your name/DoB) Vs typing in results, less errors and we can see the lab ranges.

I have no idea what FTI is, maybe a typing error? TSH of 2.2 isn't really considered "low" though it's in range.

IMO the most important thyroid tests are the FT3/FT4/TSH tests, I like to get a baseline on Thyroid peroxidase TPO / Thyrogloblin Antibody just to see that they are appropriately low.

I did the RT3 test just for grins, but I dismiss it's relevance unless you are hospitalized. If RT3 was really high, like nearer the top of the range (9.2-24.1 ng/dl) I might be more curious why. fortunately my RT3 measured 14.6 which is OK even by alt medicine standards.

I am agnostic on DHEA as I don't think for most people it either helps or hurts, sometimes I supplement and for some people DHEA increases estrogen too much. For me, my E2 is seldom high unless my total T is above 1400 ng/dl and even at 1492 ng/dl total T my E2 sensitive was 32.6, so not all that high.

Without an idea of FT3/ft4, it's hard to say what your thyroid is doing, though with a TSH of 2.2 most doctors wouldn't be concerned.

Vithat

1577659181625.png

My estrogen seems to be a little high. Could I reap benefits from DHEA or is it too risky?

I am to be taking both A-dex and Nolvadex to combat it but I have not been doing that recently since I havent been injecting. Could they get it under control?

Vman

No one is responding because you need to post more information. Specifically, you need:

TSH
Free T4
Free T3

These will give you a pretty good overall picture of your thyroid. Getting your thyroid to optimal can have a huge impact and is definitely worth pursuing. Unfortunately, since you didn't post or don't know your Free T4 and Free T3 there is absolutely no way to know if your thyroid needs to be addressed or not.

As for DHEA, it's a mixed bag. Lots of people have sides on it. Some people have no problem with it. It's hard to find anyone that says they have incredible benefits from it. That said, I haven't tried it yet and probably will.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me