Should I bother with figuring out the DHEA Pregnenolone Cortisol puzzle with Test should I choose to use a PED?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vithat

Hello everyone.

Recently, I have been trying to figure out why despite taking 200 mg/ml test in 1 ML dosages split twice a week, I still feel like shit a lot of times. On top of regular psychological issues, Im trying to figure out what I could be doing to get to the fabled golden zone that test can provide. Providing some good muscle and fitness building qualities as well as psychological ones. I still dont feel any significant change to my psyche or attitude despite this though I have filled out a little. I stopped HCG and 1 mg of arimidex about 2 months ago. I think I might be feeling worse without them so I reintroduced the arimidex at .5 mg which is half a pill.

Further still, I find that what might be a contributing factor is the Pregnenolone Cortisol and DHEA puzzle. Im trying to figure out what the relationship between the 3 hormones are and if I need adjustment on that end too. I have heard when the DHEA is high and cortisol is controlled then that is when the real benefits can shine through. Im just very confused on how to read this what tests I might need and what to do.

I am contemplating a cycle sometime in the future perhaps with sarms and that too might impact all of this balancing and I am wondering if I go through with it will any of the DHEA and related hormones matter that much.

Can anyone help me figure all this out. This is really confusing.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Its 20 as of Sept.
You're on a completely inappropriate protocol for your SHBG, way too much Test, you probably would only need a 1/3d of what you're using. Curiously you make no mention of labs, especially Estrogen, either, probably the root cause of why you don't feel good.

Sean Mosher

Definitely need to see your labs.
There could be a lot off, there could be only 1-2 things off.
Too hard to tell without those though.
If you can post them you'll get much better/specific feedback.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me